Originally Posted by MrKilling View Post
1. Real Name:Kevin
2. Age:14
3. Proof Of Fan: Jack Morris
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: YES i have
6. Previous Clans:none
7. Reasons For Leaving:none
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:i can a lot of moves i have been playing the game for soon 1-2 years
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:im good on single player Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:I found it by my self
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:The podcasts and garrys mod and why caus it's fucking greate
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:im good on singel player and multiplayer can teach other moves.

So there's quite a few things wrong with this application.

1. Your proof of fan is wrong, you're suppose to put your twitter account (if you've followed moff) or your youtube channel name as proof that you are a fan.

2. Saying "Yes I have" is not proof that you've read the rules.

3. You've blatantly lied about playing the game for 1-2 years because your profile says you joined in 2014.

For now I'm declining your application, but feel free to apply at a later date.
(and think things through before you post the application, it'll save everyone a lot of time.)
why tho
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
2. Saying "Yes I have" is not proof that you've read the rules.

Although saying yes then saying yes louder as proof is incredibly funny.
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post

3. You've blatantly lied about playing the game for 1-2 years because your profile says you joined in 2014.

Actually that is the date you registered on the fourms, he could easily have been playing for a few days/weeks/months/years
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Originally Posted by Fatman680 View Post
Actually that is the date you registered on the fourms, he could easily have been playing for a few days/weeks/months/years

Pretty sure that's not true, I signed up for the forums to make the MOFF thread which was in 2012
Originally Posted by Fatman680 View Post

That's not true, when you register on the game itself it will automatically register you on the forums.
why tho
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Although saying yes then saying yes louder as proof is incredibly funny.

That's true I have to say! "YES I have" XD

Important

My Application
1. Real Name: Connor
2. Age: 11
3. Proof Of Fan: i always watch your show, i have submited something of my own actually I love your funny mod showcases with cam. btw keep up the good work!

5. Prove you have read the rules: you have to be nice to the clan members
Do not start fights in the thread, do not post random things that dont contribute to anything, you must contribute to the clan thread at least once every to weeks to make sure your contributing, dont act badly that will make the clan look bad, and the members, encourage and be friendly to new members.
6. Previous Clans: none
7. Reasons For Leaving: none because i have never been in one
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: i will be encouraging and help people on the channel and i will post helpful thngs up for anyone that needs it
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both! i love the game toribash. it is my favorite game.
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i was watching some of concons vids like saveable and one of your vids were there. i decided to watch it, and boy am i happy i watched it xD i now watch your videos daily and i have subscribed
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I love your garrysmod mod spotlight because it shows me awesome addons and the amount of laughs i have when watching it is uncountable!
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because i will help people on the thread, post helpful things about how to do something if they dont know how to do it and ill try and reply to every post on the thread as i can
Originally Posted by TrueMagic View Post
1. Real Name: Connor
2. Age: 11
3. Proof Of Fan: i always watch your show, i have submited something of my own actually I love your funny mod showcases with cam. btw keep up the good work!

5. Prove you have read the rules: you have to be nice to the clan members
Do not start fights in the thread, do not post random things that dont contribute to anything, you must contribute to the clan thread at least once every to weeks to make sure your contributing, dont act badly that will make the clan look bad, and the members, encourage and be friendly to new members.
6. Previous Clans: none
7. Reasons For Leaving: none because i have never been in one
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: i will be encouraging and help people on the channel and i will post helpful thngs up for anyone that needs it
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both! i love the game toribash. it is my favorite game.
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i was watching some of concons vids like saveable and one of your vids were there. i decided to watch it, and boy am i happy i watched it xD i now watch your videos daily and i have subscribed
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I love your garrysmod mod spotlight because it shows me awesome addons and the amount of laughs i have when watching it is uncountable!
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because i will help people on the thread, post helpful things about how to do something if they dont know how to do it and ill try and reply to every post on the thread as i can

Question 3 is wrong but the rest of the app is stellar and more than makes up for it, welcome aboard
1. Real Name: Chinua
2. Age: 13 (turning 14 soon)
3. Proof Of Fan: Youtube and on the forums. Plox er is my name.
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: Be friendly, must contribute to the clan thread, be encouraging and atleast contribute to the forums once or twice.
6. Previous Clans: Ultimate, Carbon, Legend. (Those are the ones I can remember)
7. Reasons For Leaving: I became inactive and some of them disbanded.
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: well I'm not that sure. :/ Im kind of learning video editing and Lua
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I think a year ago in the media category
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I haven't been that active on youtube that much i can't really remember.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: well i could bring you experience and I'm coming back into the toribash community from a long break. I am quite active on the forums as well as I am ingame.
Last edited by nodarkness; Nov 30, 2014 at 04:41 PM.