Toribash
recruit form
1. Real Name: Gavin Myers

2. Age: 13

3. Proof Of Fan:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxOkHshkJsMQjvz3S-Mjo8Q
4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: I have to be apart of the thread two times a week to reamain in the clan. NO FIGHTING

6. Previous Clans: none

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I am a very good defensive player. Sometimes a good offensive player.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking for toribash mods and you guys came up and i watched and it was hilarious

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Your happu wheels replay showcases and because of your reactions to the replays.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I think you should accept me because I have been with your channel for a long time and supporting you and enjoying you guys alone. So I want to.be a member of your toribash cpqn and family. THANKS GUYS!
Originally Posted by CrowXx View Post
1. Real Name: Gavin Myers

3. Proof Of Fan:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxOkHshkJsMQjvz3S-Mjo8Q

5. Prove you have read the rules: I have to be apart of the thread two times a week to reamain in the clan. NO FIGHTING

6. Previous Clans: none

7. Reasons For Leaving: none

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I am a very good defensive player. Sometimes a good offensive player.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking for toribash mods and you guys came up and i watched and it was hilarious

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Your happu wheels replay showcases and because of your reactions to the replays.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I think you should accept me because I have been with your channel for a long time and supporting you and enjoying you guys alone. So I want to.be a member of your toribash cpqn and family. THANKS GUYS!

Good app, welcome aboard
PLZ EXCEPT ME IVE BEEN WITH UR CHANNEL SINCE THE BEGINING
Name:Skylar
youtube channel:TradingGorilla77
Clan rules:Yes
Prove I read the rules:dont know how
Previous clans:Entity
Reason for leaving:they cused me out
Something I can bring to the clan: I can bring more strength to the clan
Singleplayer or multiplayer:I like playing multiplayer more
how did I hear from the channel:youtube
My favorite series:Toribash how to
You should except me because I don`t ever cus
1. Real Name: Ashton

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjg...ni1EpC2viRr4Tg

5. Prove you have read the rules: I spent several minutes looking for them

6. Previous Clans:OnePiece

7. Reasons For Leaving: There wasn't much action going on

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring some help for the newer people

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:
I like to play both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I heard about it from a friend

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Garry's Mod mod spotlight

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because i would be able to help lower belts with moves or just help people in general
GMT:0
Proof Of Fan: (Your Youtube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) zac zamora
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: None
What Can You Bring To Clan: I can fight or help with somethings and help other new people and if there is more i can help with i would gladly help
Last edited by Zequan; Jun 5, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Zequan View Post
GMT:0
Proof Of Fan: (Your Youtube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) zac zamora
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: None
What Can You Bring To Clan: I can fight or help with somethings and help other new people and if there is more i can help with i would gladly help

You seem to be missing some info on the first page. Before the MOFF clan gets to dissecting your app, maybe edit it to fit their format.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
You seem to be missing some info on the first page. Before the MOFF clan gets to dissecting your app, maybe edit it to fit their format.

You da real mvp.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
You da real mvp.

I'm lurking I'm the recruitment, doing other people's jobs for them, haha. Satisfying when I've got the flu, and am probably going mad.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris