Ranking
You guys didn't give me a yes or no. Seth is the only one that replied to my app.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Gym: You have been denied.

Elmo: I will stay neutral but leaning to a yes.
i also have been completely ignored. and i see one person has watched one of my replays. i posted several.

Actually disregard my application. i dont want to be part of a team that so irresponsibly manages and reviews its new member applications. New members are the life blood of any clan and should be treated fairly and responded to promptly. how long does it take to watch a replay? 20 seconds? lack of effort on the recruiters not the applicants. shame on you all.
Last edited by Ambrogino; Apr 26, 2016 at 07:11 PM. Reason: go fuck yourselves
lol pls chill Ambrogino.. we have never seen u try making contact with us ingame so calm down with all the fuzz. And we never asked for replays but its nice of u to put it there tho.

And elmo meet us ingame sometime we would like to test u. BTw i did reply to u way b4 ._. like 2-3 days ago....
Last edited by Koar; Apr 26, 2016 at 10:55 PM.
I was denied for what reason? I received one yes and 0 no's. I don't need to be a part of this clan, that's fine. But you should really follow the rules of your own thread.
"
3 yes's == IN
2 No's == OUT
"
I hate living in Texas -_-
For gym we discussed on Skype chat. As well as cyan discussed on skype chat denied as well.
-----
And one more thing. You guys posted an app 1-2 days ago. Be PATIENT..... or meet us in-game and tell us so we can check faster.
Last edited by Koar; Apr 27, 2016 at 02:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elmo, I'm leaning towards a Yes. You have a great app and I'd like to see you in-game.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3