Ranking
Original Post
Blueprint Bash

Have you ever had a great idea for an item but lacked the tools to realize it? Well we're here to help! Pitch your idea and have it realized by our very own Item Forgers!

Pitch an idea for a new item and give us a name, you can also make anything from the likes of a video to an MS paint drawing to accompany your idea!

-No plagiarism
-Collaborations are allowed, but prizes will be split.
-Only one item submission per person is allowed, if you try to circumvent this by using an alt all of your entries will be invalidated.
-Your entry must include: written pitch + sketch of the item and a name, advertising material is optional but encouraged.

The best entry will have their idea fully realized into an item in the Torishop! They will also receive:
8 Shiai Tokens
A copy of their designed item
75,000 TC

Honourable mentions will receive:
4 Shiai Tokens
25,000 TC

The deadline is 19:00 PM GMT on May 10th 2020

Russian translation

Last edited by Finn; Apr 12, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
hi

rock burger
its a rock burger that would sit on the ground or on your head or something
i really like it
Attached Thumbnails
ROCK BORGUR.png  
no way bro thats crazy
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
As an ex-es and ex-item forger lead id also say that has a more realistic chance of being made for ingame on account of it not being a huge blocky thing that could legit interfere with gameplay like a massive tank might.

That's what I feared.

It's good that you're talking about it now and not at the end of the competition, I think it's a good tip for all participants.
In the next competition of this type it would be worth adding information so that the participants do not exaggerate with the size of items and their placement.If big objects are placed too close to the battlefield, the fighting players can enter the interior of such objects (Go through the texture), and this can interfere with the game. - as i undertand from Icky's explanation.

Thanks for your opinion.
I'll go back to the dragon idea.
Last edited by Bison; Apr 21, 2020 at 04:00 PM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
i had a few ideas but i felt i'd spend too long thinking of the best one, so i'll just put this out

Featuring: "Upgradable Antlers" !
These strangely-growing head branches are sure to increase your combat skill when you notice someone's eye got poked out!

Upgrade Models

Get your genetic engineering enhancement now before the government catches us for uncertified human testing!

my other ideas were handcuffs with broken chains or a framed photo that sits outside the ring but shhh we won't talk about em
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Mini pet Squeezy
A Mini pet that stick to you everytime
This pet came from another dimension to find a good looking tori to befriend with

Mini pet squeezy lv1

Mini pet squeezy lv2

Mini pet squeezy lv3

lmao i've been wasting my time slackin since this event start
i haven't decide what color would be good for it, but is it possible to have many different colors? or recolorable?
M e H
.elizviel
idc who's item wins and gets added to the game... please make it retextureable because thats the best part
Hello everyone. I am glad to present you a combat shield. This 3D item has 3 variations, I hope you enjoy my idea.
Preview

Preview

Style #1

Style#1

Style#2

Style#2

Style#3

Style#3

Materials

-----
I’m tired of drawing a shield, so I’ve slightly forgotten about the rest of the details, I hope you will forgive me)
Last edited by Damned; Apr 23, 2020 at 07:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi! I am Guard and i suck in arts.

(acutally, idea were suggested by my clanmate Seilem, but he have no access to PC now)

Toring Girl
Do you know this girls in sports with round plates? This is exactly the girl i'd like to suggest!
She sitting outside the ring and holds the plate with a number of your streak ( i dunno if it's doable, but if it is - it'll be awesome).
Main idea why you want to have her - level system (more levels = more poses) and customisation.

I said i suck at arts, and this is just rough prototype

Last edited by Guard; May 8, 2020 at 03:09 PM.
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
if i may suggest the hairstyle of Spigot from the webcomic Jerkcity, complete with beret and soul patch, that would be cool.
i don't care what you call it as long as i can make my tori look like Spigot in the future

crude language

Last edited by n1nety; Apr 23, 2020 at 04:37 PM.