Toribash
Original Post
Hey everyone!
Hello! Just wanted to say hi to everyone in here, and that i love this game! I love all the options one can get during a fight.

Looking forward to everything else this community/game has to offer!

"Those who wander into our forest will fall into an eternal slumber."
Welcome to the Toribash Community, i hope you enjoy your time here. Also i love my Zowie Keyboard xD
Hello and have a good time on toribash, toribash could be hard game but it's really fun so have fun when your playing and if you have any problems ask GM's.
:)
Hah glad you enjoy :> if you need any help you can ask me.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Pm me if you need help with anything, also take some time to read the rules for the forums a bit, will help alot later. Welcome to toribash!
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
I dont think i dont need any help lol

He wasn't Only saying about right now, when he said Need help ask me it Wasn't necessarily directed at you, It was Probably directed at us all although i may be wrong and i'm pretty sure he meant for when ever u need help, not just at the estimated time.

And You Didn't need to type "I don't think i don't need any help.", You could have just said i don't think i need any help, it sounds a lot better and get's rid of words that are not needed.

And yes, Zowie, Remember to Look at the rules So there are no Complaints about you, I've had a few complaints about me myself and i don't want that happening to you, but yes Toribash is fun it's a really nice game, I never knew what it was in till my friend told me about it, at the time he told me about it it was when i was playing Garry's mod Which is a generally a good game too, You should probably try that it unless you already have, but yes Toribash is fun stick to it and you could get really good and Make your own clan, Sometimes clan's can be a pain in the butt, i know this myself because i own One, But yes Owning a clan is also fun so you should probably try it out if you ever get a chance.
Last edited by Ecchi; Nov 22, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
:)