Toribash
Original Post
Combat Arms or Counter Strike (CS)?
Hai , I have a question...
What is the best? CS (Counter Strike) or Combat Arms
The two is much good, Actually I really like war games, so I'm asking that question. And now I do not know which one is better ... What do you think?
Hmmm, I did not know that Combat Arms needs all this because I'm downloading the Combat Arms, but I already have the CSS, and I think very good.
I've never played CS personally but Combat Arms was pretty fun, but almost every match had at least one hacker running 500mph.
I prefer CSS, a much wider variety and not as many hackers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
and theres real money uhave o pay iof u want a permanent weapon

And that's only during certain events. The price for an event permanent gun is ridiculous. 30 bucks for a permanent gun that nerfs the shit out of anyone who happens to oppose you. There's also the players who constantly renew their rented weapons. So if you don't throw away your money on the game, you'll be crushed by people who do.

Also, Combat Arms has very high system requirements, so take that into consideration RDevil.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Combat Arms is good as a relativly free fps goes. However, the game is usually a hacker haven, and you can't do shit past a certain point without spending some real money, as the better weapons in the game need money.

Counter Strike is more balanced and a wider variety of modes. The aiming system is slightly more complicated, but it's a much more entertaining gameplay experience once you learn it. Plus the zombie mods kick Combat Arm's lame attempt at zombies.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Counter Strike is a classic and you can't go wrong with classics. Counter Strike is free once you buy it. Though I'd like zooming in with guns.

I've played Combat Arms. It IS in fact, one of the greatest fps games I've played. (Other than CS) Problem is, you have to buy shit just like all the other games Nexon creates.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?