Toribash
Original Post
(WRM) Join the pack

Welcome Wolfram hopefuls!

I want to welcome you all to your start with this clan! But first, some information on how to apply!

The Application
The application can be either totally free form or if you prefer to have a format to follow then use the following form.

Name:
Time Zone:
Favorite/Best Mod:
Least Favorite/Worst Mod:
Special Skills: (Art, Replay making, music writing, multiplayer, sparring,
etc.)
As well as any other information you believe would be beneficial for us to know.

Please note, that if you list Art, Replay making, music, or any other skill that yields a product, you must provide at least 3 examples of your work.

Acceptance

Upon acceptance to the clan, you will be placed under the title of "Newbie." This is our trial period where you will be under examination and quite possibly put through training to get better at mods we feel will be necessary in the future. After either I, the leader, or the Recruitment Manager feel you are ready or you have been in the clan long enough we will promote you to being a full member.

I wish you all the best of luck in the application process.

Typical Wait Time

For the application process, please be understanding with how long it may take for your application to be reviewed. We have lives, so your application could take anywhere between an hour to 2 weeks to be reviewed.