Toribash
All the flip records are front flips, so how about a record that is the most backflips.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Actually, front flips are just easier to do.
The record is for both kinda flips I would think.
The name would needed to be made smaller but: longest distance travelled in one leap which made contact with tori. Kind of like the farthest comeback in wushu, but more measurable.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
How about most spins completed whilst in the air. Like a barrel roll type thing.
or
Fastest Split-cap. Seeing as we have a fastest decap and fastest split, why not ahve both.
Last edited by IceShadow; Sep 18, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Most spins in air? Something like headspins in air?
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
The name would needed to be made smaller but: longest distance travelled in one leap which made contact with tori. Kind of like the farthest comeback in wushu, but more measurable.

We have that, its called longest jump to decap. Its basically the same because to jump that far, you can pretty much just touch uke's head and it comes off.

Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
How about most spins completed whilst in the air. Like a barrel roll type thing.
or
Fastest Split-cap. Seeing as we have a fastest decap and fastest split, why not ahve both.

We also already have fastest splitcap. I think it may be a stalled record like fastest decap though. I have seen a few 15 frame splitcaps but nothing faster.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Most Number Of Arms Stacked Up on Head ,ya that's what im waiting for
The person below is gay