Ranking
Original Post
Battle Royal: Parrot vs Hidden
SO our first round in this thing is upon us so we need to organise a time to war. Unlike Clan League, this time we really do need to do them all in 1 go rather than a few at a time. The main reasons for this are:
  • The loser of each match decides the next mod, so we won't be able to assign players to mods and let them find an opponent in their own time. We have no idea what mods we'll need to play
  • The rules say we need to use the forum's clan war system, which means once a war has started, we'll have to avoid playing any Hidden members until the war is over, which will be super annoying if we don't get them all done at once

I suggest Friday evening, maybe like 9PM GMT

Thoughts/suggestions? Deadline is February 23rd
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
FUCK OFF MATHIAS ily come round more often :*

Also friday 9pm gmt 0? Thats either 9am or 10am saturday for me. I'll be at training at that point until like 1pm.
So just win before I need to be involved okty.
Icky you feeling okay?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
  • The rules say we need to use the forum's clan war system, which means once a war has started, we'll have to avoid playing any Hidden members until the war is over, which will be super annoying if we don't get them all done at once

That's retarded af. Why would you do this Fear?
alguem br?
-----
Last edited by Life; Feb 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Friday 8pm gmt -3 for me is fine

good for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]