Ranking
Original Post
Pure
‘Pure Clan Thread’
We're here! yep in the Pure Clan Thread.
Wait... You're not in a clan? How do you be accepted in one? It's easy! You have to apply in a thread. Don't know how to apply? Write in the thread. Talk about yourself. How old are you? What are your habits in life? How active are you in-game Toribash and Forum Toribash? What is your name real life name? You have to talk about what do you do in life. Tell us about who you know in Pure? Tell us about why you're interested in this clan? Tell us about what your favorite official mod. Tell us where you live in? You can also comment about what you think about what you want to say to us. It might give you a higher change of being approved. If you are approved on app by any leaders or co-leaders. You have to be tested, you gotta be tested in opener style or in-game matches. If you were to expect in-game. You would expect at least first to third matches. Also, if you were to test over style in openers. You better not use openers that are already made from peeps that made them and officially popular in AikidoBigDojo.tbm mod. Become a member, ask any active leaders like Badman4546(me), Qeni, coolipad, and eedle.

EXAMPLE OF APPLYING

BECOME THE SPECIAL PURE MEMBER
Last edited by badman4546; Mar 24, 2017 at 05:52 AM. Reason: None
Cracker Of 87
Hey there, since Pure is a dead official clan and your clan doesnt seem to match this thread, I'm going to close this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god