Head Texture of the Month: Freestyle
Original Post
irl merch idea
irl merch should come with a unique untradable item so people have more motivation to purchase them.

im the big guy 2012
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I absolutely support the merch idea but I don't really see why would you include an in game item with that.

we have merch already

and i dont really think that we need any ingame item with that either
but if someone decides it s a good idea to have this, i really hope it s just some collectible thing that lays in your inventory instead of some actual ingame item, cause ingame items are stupid lol
+
Originally Posted by muun View Post
we have merch already

and i dont really think that we need any ingame item with that either
but if someone decides it s a good idea to have this, i really hope it s just some collectible thing that lays in your inventory instead of some actual ingame item, cause ingame items are stupid lol

no its gonna be an ingame item and its gonna be cool

im the big guy 2012
I see the idea here, so if you, for example, purchase a tori action figure from the merch store you'll get a little tori on your shoulder kinda deal, for sure I'll support this idea it's giving me Team Fortress 2 vibes here.
Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
I see the idea here, so if you, for example, purchase a tori action figure from the merch store you'll get a little tori on your shoulder kinda deal, for sure I'll support this idea it's giving me Team Fortress 2 vibes here.

that was the inspiration yeah

im the big guy 2012
Would be sick if we could purchase tori action figures with stickers or something for "textures" and slots to put lil items from ingame on them
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://soundcloud.com/guhtsvnth/rrrun

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
we can get toribash player moveable action models and u can customize it with the order. $25-30 for the model, $1.50 for a hair part, $2 for 3d models $0.50 for textures

~admins think about it~
Avwave used to have one sat on Shapeways, it's not there now & no one bought them.

They're a pretty hard sell, especially with how easy it would be to DIY one these days.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you