Ranking
You have been declined... You are breaking another rule too..
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post

8. If you get rejected, don't post how sad you are, we don't need to know.

Please don't post here again
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by xson View Post
Plz now i understand what mistake i am doing ,first i was thinking that i will not follow the rules and just doing my own work now i understand about it .

First, you broke Toribash rule number 4, as you said.
Second, you said that you promised that you will follow the rules, but you just broke rule number 8. So, one more post and i will report you.
Planning on doing any events in the nearby future Uncle?
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Planning on doing any events in the nearby future Uncle?

Maybe, depends on mood and free time.
Publicity, Advertisement. Go well with you're mood and free time. ;)
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Wow i have come here one day ago and its 3 pages full nice job btw how u guys doing and what happenin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Abdydude View Post
Wow i have come here one day ago and its 3 pages full nice job btw how u guys doing and what happenin.

Everything is okay for me, making another set, planning to sell my set.
Just made new clan, as you can see.
Hope our clan will raise like star.
Hi I wanna join rust my rank is 188 my belt is brown my best mod is ninjustu my specialty is making head textures.
Hey all, I have just been accepted to join Rust through one of Uncle and Butler's Recruitment servers and I thought I should post here and introduce myself...

My name is Ben, im 15 and im from England (No Tea or scone or the queen or red bus or big ben remarks ). I'm currently still at school,I am mainly focusing on Sociology, this consumes 50% of my time The rest belongs to toribash . I am a 6th dan black belt slowly becoming 7th I look forward to "Chilling" with fellow Rust members and reprosenting the Team I think this covers the basics on me, If there is anything else you want to know just hit me with a Pm

All the b3st, b3st
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Originally Posted by joupin View Post
Hi I wanna join rust my rank is 188 my belt is brown my best mod is ninjustu my specialty is making head textures.

-_-
All bold, wrong thread, Toribash newfag, seriously?
No.

If you would make post like B3st, and in recruitment thread, i would maybe accept you.
But, you messed it up.