Ranking
Actually, that isn't true, Devil. If you make another remark like that, I'll kick you. I am leaving because the clan seems to be dying. Rally is a leader right now and he'll stay a leader until he leaves/ resigns. We already have a lot of spam on our DSC so this doesn't seem to be turning out well.

Good bye and I wish all of you good luck. I hope Rally can lead this clan well. Fad has been promoted to a co-leader.

Again, I'm sorry and good luck.

Actually, I'm leaving too. This clan IS dying, but I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys for a very short time. Also master, I am sorry for my earlier statement. I just get carried away sometimes and all that shit.

Still, it was nice to know you guys. I hope we meet again!

Never give up! I KNOW that Pulse will be back on its feet some day. I trust you guys. One more thing:

REVIVE PULSE!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Yes, I hope Rude Fadhili26 and RallyRevo will treat this clan well. I hope you can do it guys!

Huhuhuhuhu.........

Seems i have to leave too T_T

every time i'm joining some team always end like this :| thankyou everyone you all the best
Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
sigh....

guess it's time to recuit for the last time

EDIT: Nevermind, there's pretty much no point to keep this up and running. Our foundations have crumbled, most of our members left, and no one's wanted to join.
I'm sorry guys, but I'm giving up.

I'm leaving.

EDIT 2: I'm confusing myself.

I don't know if I want to leave or not.

EDIT 3:

I am reviving this clan under another name. There's a notification in the clan board, that says I can't use this thread because Master is in a different clan.

I'll try to think of a name.

THIS CLAN HAS BEEN REVIVED UNDER THE NAME GHOSTS
Last edited by RallyRevo; Mar 9, 2014 at 03:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]