ES Recruitment Drive
would you rather be in a safe relationship, filled with love, but the comfort is boring, or would you rather experience playful love that will forever change your life but you cant make that person stay?

1st is forever, 2nd one is forever only in your memories
Originally Posted by Life View Post
So, I was cooking breakfast and I burned the eggs. Should I keep cooking while i'm naked?

Depends on which eggs your talking about. I personally like feeling the hot grease splash against my greek god like body. You should enjoy the same experiences as I do because im living life with higher aptitude.
-----
Originally Posted by akina View Post
would u rather be stuck in a house that is always so dark that u cant see anything (even if u try to shine light in there) or be stuck in a house that is always so damn bright it hurts ur eyes (even if u go under blanket or smthng)

House thats dark ofc. Imagine your house gets broken into. It'll be like that one movie, "Don't Breathe"
Where these peopo break into this blind dudes Haus and get godamn pooped and shooted on by him. At least the dark house has adaptability and you can actually sleep. Such things will heighten your senses. But the bright house....I would rather kill myself ngl. I cannot stand overly bright homes, and I def wouldn't want to be stuck there
-----
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
would you rather be in a safe relationship, filled with love, but the comfort is boring, or would you rather experience playful love that will forever change your life but you cant make that person stay?

1st is forever, 2nd one is forever only in your memories

The first one provides you security while the second one creates a standard and you maybe don't want a relationship after that. As depressing as it would be I would choose the 2nd. Life is real short. and sometimes you just need the one time to tide yourself over forever. Sure I would love to make her stay with me, but I understand sometimes shit like that just don't work. Why would I settle. At that point im saying I need a relationship to function; when in all reality I just want one thats worthwhile. It sucks she will go, it sucks she will leave, and ill never forget it. But no experience matched when I was with her.
-----
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post

Sometimes I be thinking about my booty getting pleasure or wtv. I mean the male g-spot in the ass for a reason. Speaking of which. let me tell y'all why dudes shit for so long. cause its comforting and isolated right WRONG. We be pushing the poopoo in and out stimulating the g-spot ong. Thats why shittin feel so good cause you getting your back blown out by popoo
-----
Originally Posted by Denccelor View Post
Is it really healthy when you eat 3 eggs a day?

I mean... its healthy but not REALLY healthy. Eat like. 6 of them shits, you'll become a muscle monster in no time. I think eggs only benefit your brain and musclse so use those when you eat them folk
Last edited by nine; Jun 17, 2021 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ily <3
I assume you're a male

Do you piss standing up or sitting down?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
How come some food tastes good and other food tastes bad? how come we don't like to eat moldy old food
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by ellocopajero View Post
who are u?

your mom
-----
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I assume you're a male

Do you piss standing up or sitting down?

bold of you to assume such thing. I personally piss standing but sometimes like to minimize the splash so I pee on the bowl. I sometimes to sit down to do this at night, when I cannot see. but my cock ends up touching the toilet bowl. which is quite uncomfortable, but also ironic because I love spending time in the bathroom.
-----
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
How come some food tastes good and other food tastes bad? how come we don't like to eat moldy old food

Because food goes through our tastebuds. The flavor is then created by taking away the spices and what not in the food and running through our nerves and nostrils, straight to out brain. Where it creates a flavor for said item and Tones it up or down at random. This is explained by people who tend to be picky eaters and people who eat anything. Your brain tends to change what it does and doesnt like, but its entirely at random. You cannot predict if your baby will like the taste of liver just because you do. Flavor is set and stone all around. Which is why spices consistently taste the same. Meaning, you will taste the same thing everyone else does. Nobody actually tastes anything different when eating the food. Its just perceived differently because of their brain.
Last edited by nine; Jun 29, 2021 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ily <3