Toribash
Original Post
Best settings for a MM Replay?
Hey guys. I'm having trouble making madman / single player replays because I don't know the settings to play with. What should I set the game rules too?

Thanks.
"wifi pimp, modems hanging from my wrists,
passwords on my blunts, gotta login to hit it"
There's only one gamerule that matters : Gravity at -30. That gravity will be used everywhere from madmen and parkours to spar and tricking. The engage distance is up to you, and I'm not 100% sure for the rest, but I don't think anyone would be bothered if you changed your starting rotation or stuff like that for a madman.

You can check out this thread for more information and help on madmen, this thread for very good videos on parkour and spar, and this one for trick examples.
Last edited by DashSora; Apr 6, 2016 at 04:29 AM.
DashSora, you're completely wrong. He can set the gravity to anything he prefers. Doesn't have to be -30. People do that gravity because it's easier for them because most times, they're trickers,sparrers etc. I'd suggest keep the gravity as high/low as you want, but the engage distance is something I like to mess with. From 150 to 350, since it helps me spin and do more messing around before I DM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
There's only one gamerule that matters : Gravity at -30. That gravity will be used everywhere from madmen and parkours to spar and tricking. The engage distance is up to you, and I'm not 100% sure for the rest, but I don't think anyone would be bothered if you changed your starting rotation or stuff like that for a madman.

You can check out this thread for more information and help on madmen, this thread for very good videos on parkour and spar, and this one for trick examples.

Thanks alot :P thread closed.
"wifi pimp, modems hanging from my wrists,
passwords on my blunts, gotta login to hit it"