Ranking
Original Post
Teacher
Hello i haven't played Toribash for a long time on my main (that is now lost T_T) and now i forgot how to play so can someone reteach me.
It could help if you mention what you want to learn. I could show you things like ABD, sparring, and give you a solid explanation on parkour in this game. But maybe you want to learn mushu or TK. What is it that you want to re-learn?
Last edited by Icarus; Apr 18, 2016 at 05:20 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by partyboy30 View Post
Hello i haven't played Toribash for a long time on my main (that is now lost T_T) and now i forgot how to play so can someone reteach me.

Hello, as others have said, you are going to have to be more explicit on what exactly you want help with . I'm going to give you a hand:

- Do you want help in Singleplayer or Multiplayer? Both? The play style you should adopt will vary depending what you want to achieve.
- Is there a particular mod you need help with? A particular thing you want to achieve?

If what you are looking for is general knowledge about the game, here are a list of tutorials you might consider reading up on (especially the gameplay section). Also, Toribash is a pretty hard game, but playing and learning from your mistakes is probably the easiest way to go!

EDIT: The FAQ might help you out aswell if you want to gain general knowledge about the game. Same thing goes for this thread (especially the "Video guide on playing Toribash").
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 19, 2016 at 02:22 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!