Toribash
Original Post
What will be the death of Toribash?
Alright, so I've contemplated this and thought "Toribash is going to completely die someday, but what will it die of?" What do you guys think Toribash will die of, people just leave? An update that removes TC? *cough cough* roblox *cough* or will Toribash just become a lost cause like agar.io?
no way bro thats crazy
Lack of focus on the game. No paying for ads, no investment in outside recruitment, lack of development, and no sponsors.
Parrot
Staff's inability to appropriately punish repeat offenders or handle user reports, lack of promotion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
People said the same of Runescape. Os is still hugely popular
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Toribash Next it is.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
These are some things imo.
Development in the site and the game. I often feel like they are almost scared to recruit for dev teams such as site devs and game devs.
Promotion in this game for some is very very very hard, even for some players that have been playing for years such as myself.
No ads/promotion. There are literally like no fuckin ads for this game..... So yeah.
I agree. if we could pull up and get a decent ad scheme going we'd be alright, Even youtube ads would make a difference. This is going to shit honestly.
no way bro thats crazy