Ranking
Originally Posted by GodAlt View Post
Steam000 Is pretty good.
I don't know if he's active though.

He's horrible, why'd you even mention him here?
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Jebus, hands down, his work is just ridiculously good. That's why I've requested a head from him.
The way he's going he looks like he'll be a lot better then membrain and monobi.

Thats a big claim. better than membrain maybe, but monobi's drawing ability and knowledge is just in another league to jebus right now. ive told him to look at how monobi draws, but i havent seen much growth in his drawing style. his toribash work is improving, but unless he widens his gaze for his drawing knowledge and technique, he wont grow.

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
cant agree with you mc. i think atm no one can still reach membrains textures.

jebus technique and styling is much better than membrain.
membrains mapping and overall texturing was great tho.

Originally Posted by Ferrock View Post
So i dont think it is good thing ''FIND THE BEST ARTIST EVER OF TB'' when comparing to the rest, we here are in a way lower level.

i think it is important to have these kinds of threads, because our art is of a much lower standard when compared to elsewhere, we have to compare ourselves internally.
only a few of our artists can compare to outside forums.
chris monobi kungfu JC and nblx are all very good artists, even when compared with outside sites.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i really like this kind of threads to discuss about some art. But im disapointed that my name isnt here

also, i remember there's player name IRyzq-80
he's good Artist too