Toribash
Re: Guru Profiles
hmmm i need to do a profile...

Now that league is done and my reg key tourneys are on hold and my server is dead...

I should really get this done...

but what am i guru of?

failure?
annoyance?
lame jokes?

I still don't know what I add to this clan other than averageness and lame attempts at humor...

Apparently people seem to like me though... I had a small cult there for a while when my server was running
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika
hmmm i need to do a profile...

Now that league is done and my reg key tourneys are on hold and my server is dead...

I should really get this done...

but what am i guru of?

failure?
annoyance?
lame jokes?

I still don't know what I add to this clan other than averageness and lame attempts at humor...

Apparently people seem to like me though... I had a small cult there for a while when my server was running

hmm, well wasnt your first choice charity? i think it still fits
Yea dika... I think you have proved yourself so far to be not only a good player, but an awesome contributor to the toribash community with all of your reg key contests, and your server, and your awesome leadership skills during the Time PSP looked like it was failing... You helped bring us back up, and took us into 3rd place... I think that deserves some mentioning ;)

Im not sure how Lancer will stretch those things into a story, but I have faith in him :P
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier
Im not sure how Lancer will stretch those things into a story, but I have faith in him :P

lol, well its up to him if he wants me to adjust it/ write it or w/e.
AlexOwnz

Guru of Power, exemplifying Mastery of Brutal Offensive Attacks

AlexOwnz, known for his skills in judo and his signature double kick technique. He demonstrates a series of brutal offensive attacks in the beginning of a battle, tearing the enemy apart quickly and efficiently. AlexOwnz is a very powerful judo fighter and likes to help out.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Jun 30, 2007 at 09:32 PM.