ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Do you have a ps3?
well i own you guyz in toribash almost every day so why not try to redeem your self on the ps3

my ps3 name is unholy_sight and i have the following multiplayer Games

The Darkness
Mercenaries 2 World In Flames
Blazing Angels 2 Secret Missions Of WWII
Fight Night Round 3
Motor Storm
John Woo Presents Stranglehold
Turok
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Full Auto 2 Battlelines
Warhawk
And last but definitely NOT least
Call Of Duty World At War

Hell lets just play for fun all i know is its better to play with people you know or semi know then with complete strangers
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Xbox 360 ftw
favorite game atm is N3
but i have gears 2, SWOS, fable 2, COD5, and many more that i am to lazy to list
Last edited by buyakia; Jan 3, 2009 at 01:44 AM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
meh got ps3. but just have a few games and most of em are singleplayer :/

online is: skate2, army of two, mgs4

nick is "thurau" and since home beta is released lets go bowl!
Last edited by Polarfuchs; Feb 3, 2009 at 04:21 PM.
Hey josh you got to get high and then play nazi zombies on cod 5 and then tell me what its like XD I mean like fucked up but don't die, I bet it will be funny
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
i wish i could blakie but im only 14 so i dont got my own place so i never smoke at my house and no way in hell am i bringing my ps3 to my friends house plus i need a router its all to complicated. if in 4 more years this game is still popular and your still intrested i will tell you what its like

(ps food taste so much fucking better when ur high)

Also you cant die from getting TOO stonned ull just be stonned for a couple hours lol and i might meet up at my friends 2maro want me to tell u what Stoned tv is like blakie?
you can die from getting too stoned. Because your brain will not function. (i will look this up to make sure i am right)
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
you can die from getting too stoned. Because your brain will not function. (i will look this up to make sure i am right)

omg this is the simple truth and ill tell you from experience your brain does function when your stonned, it still sends signals to the heart to pump, it still lets nerves go, it still lets the lungs pump, only diff is that it creates a "high". But everything works just fine trust me
I know what stoend tv is like... and all my friends said that they were better at video games when they were high but i guess salvia fucks with you a little harder than what ever anybody else was smoking
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
oh shit my boy blakie knows names. blakie whend u smoke? and was this ur first. also i got such a nice buzzed today of the Best cript iv ever gotten you can smell this through the baggy, had a hard time hiding it though lol.

And with all honestly Weed is the safest drug u will ever come across. you cant get poisoning, And the stuff in it is so much Healthy then whats in cigs. i wont lie from smoking some weed ur lungs will take a little hit, but as long as u dont smoke cigs ur lungs should be fine with (i looked this up) "minimal scarring) if you do smoke weed