ES Recruitment Drive
hello my name is kauan, i'm 18 years old and i've playing since 2015(GMT -3), im 9th dan black belt, i've partipated in 2 ofc clans, im active on forum and in game, my best mods are abd and boxshu(but i play another mods). some know me, but for those who don't know me, i play a lot on bet servers and duel a lot(i dont care if i lose tc or itens, i aways play to try to improve, im good at war's too, would be happy to help with anything
Last edited by Cosmic; Apr 19, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
In favor for Luxury. The past week I've duel'd him a bit, winning and losing, at the end of the day we kept chill.
I believe he'd be a nice addition to the clan.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
heeeeres lumeri
Heyo it's me lumeri, my actual name is Lucas, almost 19, timezone GMT-3, i've been having fun playing this dead game since 2012 when it wasn't so deadand i was 11. I've been in too many clan experiences, lead 4 clans for a total ammount of over a year, been is so many clans i can't count them, i've been always super active in game and a very certified lurker in forums but i still can be quite active. I am such a nobody on real life you could be bored to death by living with me, but what i DO have is nice music taste(no brag just facts) and other stuff. Also fun fact i'm number 1# crollex fan. hope this does
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
hi my name is ira im 16 and i live in texas my ingame name is heart i namechanged from bigcats im a 8th dan black belt. im pretty chill and kinda good lol i know alot of people in obey and obey is the only clan im looking at for joining im in voicechat most of the time ;)
Hi , you suck ت
Leave uwu first.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I believe Quest asked if you'd shoot me an invite, but felt it only customary for me to at least leave an app for those of you that don't know me.

My name is Schylar, otherwise known as Ping ingame. I'm from Georgia, US (-5 GMT). Currently 22, turning 23 this year, live with my fiance and my baby Ava. I'm a full time forklift mechanic for profession, part time gamer as a hobby.

As far as Toribash goes, I am a former Market Squad member from 2013 era and former Event Squad member around 2016-17. Not sure belt is important but I'm a custom belt. As far as playing the game, I'm decent at the best. Majority of my time is spent in queue or spec just talking to old friends from the past, as well as making few new ones. Haven't been apart of a clan in a while, last serious clan I was apart of was Parrot, which I was in for quite some time before leaving due to some big argument over a side clan we were working on called Parakeet, which clan staff shut down.

I'll end this short app by saying I'd personally like to join Obey simply because it is home to some old friends of mine from past times on TB, and many more I haven't got to meet yet. And I need a place to call home to eventually die in when TB dies out.

Baby Ava

Last edited by Ping; Apr 26, 2020 at 04:24 AM.