Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Magic in Motion
Editors:
Tyzi

Replay makers:
Vordred
iFred

WHEN MAKING A REPLAY, PUT #(first couple letters of your name)_<replay name here>!!! Ie, #Plata_blah

Also put song suggestions in the form of a YouTube video here

Oh look, another clan event from the GameMasters!

This is a video making event. Get together in your clan and pump out the best video you can using only replays and your imagination.

Tell us a story, make us laugh, make us cry, make us hate it, make us love it.

Each participating clan will have two months to put forward one video which will be judged.
End Date: April 19th.

The video must be longer than one minute, and shorter than five minutes.
Past that, use whatever you like to create this video while still having replays at it's base.
There is no limit on how many people from your clan may participate, however, they must be just that; from your clan.
The video must be started from scratch. No picking up old clan videos, or improving on existing ones.
Make it easy to view, we don't want to have to download third party video software, put it on youtube or something similar.

1st: Azurite Force
2nd: Vulcan Relax
Special prize for best video title with song to match: Superfly Force + Superfly Blood

Clan name:
Link to video discussion thread (if any):

Clans

GM Team.
Last edited by PlataBear; Feb 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Schtuff
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Added you as a replay maker, but I think everyone should be involved in the video, like at least 1 replay for everyone
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I know I was just saying

Also when posting replays, could everyone please rename them and put #T_ at the start? That helps Tyzi a lot :3
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Anything else I need to add?

I knew I was forgetting something

I can edit songs to make them fast as fuck or slow and shit.

Meh, I can try this.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me