Toribash
View Poll Results: Read the post first!!!!
Yes, let him in
16 Votes / 84.21%
No, gtfo
3 Votes / 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
JamZam in or out.
I know we dont need to reqruit atm... but JamZam is an old Freelancer and he has just started with toribash again. before you say "we dont need more members" think again... since next week the one´s that havnt posted in activity check will be removed from the clan. so far that looks like many.... I think

anyhow this is an old Freelancer. he is a 4th dan atm but he says his soon 5th. a good fighter and a good friend.

think twice before you vote.

thanx.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
oh hai to ya'all again btw for you who doesnt know me here's a link to some replays of mine.. they arnt the best but it's allright for many many months of inactivity x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2k0seoqnxE

edit: I'm allso good with photoshop and vid-editing, if any of you want me to do anything give me a shout through a little thing called pm ;)
Last edited by JamZam; Jan 6, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
Me and JamZam used to be pretty cool, i remember when we talked a little, does some cool beats.

Before i decide he has to make sure he's going to be active again, and post more.
collect snots from the nose
i wont be extremely active in the forums, just kind of post a few times/day and ill play quite alot some days ahead and then school starts again so ill be less active, but ill still play when i have time.
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
dont worry. as long as you told us.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Why the FUCK did Xiongold vote!?
collect snots from the nose