Ranking
Another 3, please, id really like to know what people think of these, especially how i can improve.

1.My 1st Foot Madman: Pretty self explanatory, I know there is lots of grabbing and stuff but I'm not Ub3r 1337 so don't laugh at me ;p

2.400 frames of madness: i start off at about 500 ed and do a big jump, i grab Uke's torso and scissor kick(ish) him, then finish with a cool pose which i mess up at the end.

3.What have I done?: My most dismembers in one replay, my first zombie, what can i say? I'm proud of this one. Lots of grabbing but this was before i realized how frowned upon it is, and at the end Im holding his cockblock high in the air, like a trophy, so i think that makes up for the grabbing.

Kthxbai
Attached Files
!my 1st foot madman.rpl (98.3 KB, 11 views)
!What have i done.....rpl (200.4 KB, 10 views)
!400 frames of madness.rpl (199.4 KB, 12 views)
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
1 - You need more fluent movements, you're stiff. Also, theres parts where you just stall, you need to flow from one dismemberment to another.

2 - Nothing is wrong with grabbing, try to be more relaxed in replays.

3 - Best replay, i can overlook the stiff starter, very good quick dismemberments on contact, but i would have left it there, and done a pose, instead of messing around with his arm in the end.
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 17, 2008 at 05:46 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Thanks, in future replays I will try much harder to stay relaxed and fluent.
\\Edit: I added a replay, its not very good but tell me if you think I'm on the right track with the flow.
Attached Files
!meh.rpl (91.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by bloxam; Dec 18, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
Wow, thats a notable improvement, you're a quick learner, keep it up, and try to get more dismemberments quicker, i'll post a replay later after school.

EDIT - Added replay.
Attached Files
00Gmardmahn.rpl (216.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 18, 2008 at 08:04 PM.
Nice one Gynx, I hope you aprove of mine
Ive tried much harder to be fluent in my movements (expect for the part where i extend and contract my knee continually) and tried to make dm's flow to eachother. Tell me what you think.
Attached Files
! I hope Gynx aproves.rpl (153.9 KB, 7 views)
!400 Frames of madness edit.rpl (169.0 KB, 5 views)
! I hope Gynx aproves2.rpl (243.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by bloxam; Dec 19, 2008 at 02:40 AM.
All three are pretty good, the only one that i dont like as much out of all 3 is the last one, because it was a tad stiffer in the beginning, with the contracting and extending of the knee and all, keep going the way you are going and you'll be fine.
Id like to see some more constructive criticism from other people, the better I am, the better i represent the image of our clan.
Vlad, i see you watching, POST!
Well...I don`t really have what to post.I think your replays are pretty good(mine sucks) but as gynx said...be more fluent and get the dismemberments closer to eachother.That`s all I can say.

P.S:Don`t ask me to put replays bacause I rarely play in singleplayer...(and what i have sucks)
Last edited by vladvlad; Dec 19, 2008 at 01:13 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
not bad fist, the only thing i didnt like was the start, it was kinda stiff and didnt look nice, and it didnt get a dm on 1st touch which imo is esential with kicks, other than that keep it up.