Ranking
yup...
Hey man. You don't believe in magic you say? well.....I'm Puff the MAGIC Dragon Bitch. nice to meet cha.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Majority of clan stories is either made up shit or 'we got bord so make clan llol".

That's why the clan council's been so great, stops pointless 5minute zerg clans getting through.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well?
Poor mister Donseluke the ghost parrot forgotten in the pool of memories. ;-;
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
its hard to tell if your still even in parrot, lol :S

Hows war?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
You should totally get a video of you doing whatever the hell you do.
It'll be awesome.
I luvs this story, It reminds me of my first clan i joined Bloodstained w/ mah friend Pooky. but than after a few weeks I saw I was the only one w/ the tag Bloodstained, so I took the tag off. After a while I remebered my old clan and tried to revive it and as a matter of fact it went pretty well but than those members got inactive. Its hard to find ppl u know will stay permanentaly active. i miss Bloodstained... this story made me think of it *sniffles
Rogue clown
Wow, its amazing to hear this, that this clan has been around for this long =o
well, ive always respected this clan, and the fact that i know some members, lets me know how good this clan really is, and im glad im here

thanks guys =D
*updates the bottom part*

was in serious need of updating
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
We now have 3 promo team members (me, mrama and Shin-Ryuu), 2 smods (Skulschick and Ciaotime) and 1 member with as much power as hampa (skulfuk) and 3 custom belts.

Huh? Why didn't you mention 1 support moderator? Am I not worth mentioning? AM I FUCKING NOT WORTH GOD, DAMN, MENTIONING?!
Whoop Whoop