Toribash
Original Post
Requests Rage Quit Logo 10k
I'll pay 10k to whomever can make the best logo for Rage Quit. Our current logo is this

I want the Toribash text used in the logo and if you could incorporate something similar to the tribal in our roster image that would be awesome. Unlike our current logo I want some sort of background in the new one, not just letters. Size of the logo should be no smaller then the current one, bigger is ok. Also I want some blood in there too. Thanks for the time.

Roster Image

Wants

BE CREATIVE
Tribal - Must Have
Blood - Must Have
Barbed wire - Optional
Sexy Women - Optional
Fire - Optional
Blade of some kind - Not recommended but if you can make it look cool then ok.
Skulls - Optional

Dont Want
Mediocre Attempts
Dragons
Guns
Bullet Holes

Colors

I like the red and black, but its up to the artist here.
Last edited by Azazell; Jun 13, 2009 at 10:00 AM.
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7203/29738595.png

here is mine
it took me about 2 hours...program crashed sometimes -.-

hope u like it
Last edited by Inst1nkt; Jun 13, 2009 at 04:10 PM.
XLightX that doesnt even say Rage Quit on it.

Matteman I like that even though its not the toribash text. If you could use alpha channel to get rid of the white in the back, I would like it more. Also I said I dont want the logo any smaller then the current one so, 300x 300x

Inst1nkt I like that too but not the green, and it looks to flat. You need some shading to add some depth in there.

Thanks everyone, but im not sold yet.
Nice I like that much better. Dont like the grey in the back though. If you could add some sort of texture to the square border, it would be an A+ logo. You should get rid of the grey and let the blood that gets cut off at the edges run all the way out. If you could make the blood more drippy.

Lol sorry I am very picky, but for 10k I think I have the right to be. Looking forward to see what you have Blackshark.
Last edited by Azazell; Jun 13, 2009 at 09:10 PM.
TomPaine I like that, best attempt so far.

Ok this is the new logo made by a friend of mine outside of toribash.

This request is still open, this new logo should give you an idea of what I want.
Last edited by Azazell; Jun 14, 2009 at 05:42 AM.