Toribash
Original Post
Story mode?
I had a random idea come into my head that I feel is very interesting. What if there was a story mode?

Like, for example, there is a slideshow (That you can click through) that has text to back up a storyline (Like a visual novel, without the hentai or loli). Maybe it could be like fight club or maybe it could be to save a girl, or something really creative! You can choose the decisions you make which also ends up with you fighting different AI. Like this:

There is two roads to take.

And what would make this better is if it all ends with Uke.

This was all a suggestion I just thought of, tell me what you think.

EDIT: Maybe I wasn't exactly clear. Okay, maybe AFTER each slideshow/text sequence/what the fuck ever, your choices lead to who you fight, which KILLS the slideshow and bumps an AI for you to fight, just like single player. Only thing is that all the AI have different looks, different fighting styles, and, if you want to Minibash this, different sized limbs/proportions.
Last edited by shooter190; Aug 18, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
I would actually start playing again if this was implemented. Design the best moves and such. This would be a whole new level of entertainment and competition.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
May be a nerd...But...You get choose which story you go down. As hero or Villian or neither just killjoy! That would seem very nice Because people don't like being nice
This would be hard to do, seeing as how you're considering the opponent be a computer. Hampa and them would have to come up with some pretty advanced stuff for the opponent to fight back, as a real person would.

mayb but it would be like a desnt skill test/ tut for new players, and they could probably get some scripters to help.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
this would be so awesome but pretty certain its not gonna happen because of the work it will take.

Since making a fighting bot that respondes is probably extreamly hard you could be against a parkour uke and you have to race to the end to win. Something like that.

Also challenge maps etc like Jisses hit and miss mod.
They should use the same system as you challenge uke when you first played the game (if you actually challenged him)

edit : nvm uke bot does noob moves
Last edited by TraxrInfo; Sep 16, 2014 at 01:23 PM.
HELP
THE NUGGETS GOT LOOSE
This would be very cool. Sadly it would be a big update and would take absolutely forever to code.
I spelt narwhal wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
I think this would be amazing haha it would be cool with some Co-Op type story levels too! I definitely support this idea
Originally Posted by iNarwal View Post
This would be very cool. Sadly it would be a big update and would take absolutely forever to code.

Ikr u gotta do all the A.I and do all the different play modes like
Beginner
Semi-pro
Black belt
etc
But it would be good to add this
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
Toribash is already made, it won't be changed evar.
I like the way it is, stop with the stupid crap xD

Ppl before were like: "WE WANT HAIR, IT WILL MAKE THE GAME COOL"
I saw a thread where he was like: "REMOVE THE HAIR, IT SUCKS"

Story mode is like... a shitty thing to do.

Your toribash life is your story

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER