ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New head 1.2k
Hello, i am looking for a new head that has cool hair (i dont care about color go crazy) and i want a face that says "i dont care what you think" and the main thing, have headphones on the head. Sorry for the low price im pretty low on tc atm so
(☞゚∀゚)☞
thats pretty good, let me see if anyone else will try this, if not i will think on it
Last edited by Bork; Jul 16, 2008 at 09:02 PM.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
LOL thats the same description i had in mind when i made hypnox head XD

<--- thats hypnox´ head
"i dont care what you think" XD

the price is to low
ill let you know if i do it anyway ;P

EDIT:
my head^^

"im verry verry verry ANGRY! >:[ "
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 16, 2008 at 09:07 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
wow, that is almost exaclty what i wanted, i will try and get more tc so i can pay u, if noone else post u win

EDIT: i love both heads man, those are basically what i want, because i saw ur head and thats what made me want it XD
But plz make meh one like that and i will get more tc to pay u, im relaly broke at the moment =\
Last edited by Bork; Jul 16, 2008 at 09:09 PM.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Hey ill make you a head like that for free since you my apprentice with art and i know how to do it because i remember i also wanted a head sort of like that and i made oneso give me a day because at the moment its 22:09 and so ill do it tomorrow unless you want someone else to make you one....but you have to pay then
Last edited by CoKe; Jul 16, 2008 at 09:10 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

You go ahead and make one and i will decide, but of course i will take a free one
(☞゚∀゚)☞