Toribash
let coke try et =)
i wanna see if hes as good as he says

btw a head like that takes me maximum 10 minutes ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
wow, really o.o, dang i wish u could teach meh some thigns on head making, he mainly teaches me avatars, ur awsome at heads, but ya lets see coke try, but right now ur in the lead

EDIT: of course more ppl try it, im not jsut saying coke, plz alot of ppl try it
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I am good at making head textures but nightmare is pwnsome at it but i will give it a shot but i cant promise a miracle

PS:leetsauce i need some avatars to show your work so please send me as soon as possible,OH and im still getting to textures but one thing at a time

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

ok im sure u can still make a awsome head and i willl send some avatars in just a couple minutes (gotta run them through image shack) and YAY
(☞゚∀゚)☞
OK thanks and if you want you can check out my Art shop. and see some of the things i made quickly for examples in the shop.

so is anyone else gonna try it, if not its between quinton, coke and nightmare
(☞゚∀゚)☞
ok this is not exactly what you wanted but i was making a full texture set for someone else the whole day and this is just something that was lying around but if you want i could make you one you want but i was very busy to day..http://tubeimage.com/viewer.php?file...hair-anime.gif

Could u make me another one when u have the time, because that one aint quiet what im looking for, srry CoKe
(☞゚∀゚)☞
OK will do,