ES Recruitment Drive
ill try too

here leet i know how you like my transparent heads ^^ but if you want i can put on any skin color on it:
Last edited by Eloquence; Jul 18, 2008 at 01:17 AM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Cool, i like both, but let meh wait for cokes, then i will decide, so if anyone else wanna try betta hurry

EDIT: Btw diltoriya can u make the hair purple, and have the skin color just black, and eyes and mouth i guess a toxic color, if so u would be in da lead, and yes i like ur transparent heads
(☞゚∀゚)☞
kk np i wil
Last edited by Eloquence; Jul 18, 2008 at 05:35 PM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
hey i have been very busy lately with my shop and all so if you dont mind im out so let someone else win,im sorry but my shop is a bit busy so sorry for the inconveniance

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Iiiiiii'm makinng one now :o

EDIT:

Messed up on the headphones, :/

Those WILL be fixed. Just imagine that they are right atm :o
Last edited by IdiotForce; Jul 19, 2008 at 06:26 PM.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
lol i guess i have some comp... (im waiting for meh head idiotforce...)
>.>

I'm lazy unless I get paid dilt, xD
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)