Rick

Quicksilver Force
Typhon Relax

7 Joint textures
Right and Left Glute
Right and Left Hip
Right and Left Knee
Abs
Last edited by MariaVirgine; Apr 23, 2016 at 06:35 PM.
I need an offer for the price, I'll be on public 6, if you want to negotiate.
-----
Soo... What I wanted you to change are the stomach, groin, chest, lumbar and pecs textures.

Chest and Lumbar should be Typhon (like on the reference picture). The half of the pecs facing the chest should be typhon, the other half quicksilver and the back should be fully quicksilver, obviously.
Groin and stomach should be typhon in the middle (so where chest, lumbar and abs are) and quicksilver where the coat follows (obviously quicksilver in the middle of the back aswell)

Ask me on this thread, if you got any questions, since the description might have been a bit confusing, due to my broken English.
Last edited by Gambi; Apr 23, 2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok. So, If I work on the coat over the joints I'll have to work with darker colors than Quicksilver, and mapping will be a mess in-game losing the coat feel.

Example:

Now, I can work avoiding joints like this:

Relax

Hold

Just drawing on chest and stomach and coloring joints, notice how I used a darker light blue color [Maya] to get joints right.

Or I can just draw on Chest/Lumbar joints a closed coat.

Preview

Last edited by MariaVirgine; Apr 23, 2016 at 08:38 PM.
Well, the last preview is the best solution. Why can't I see the belt buckle tho? Is it because the abs glitch over the groin (wait... or was it the stomach? I dunno, the thingy were the belt bucke should be)

Does it look good on 128 textures or should I get better ones?
Last edited by Gambi; Apr 23, 2016 at 11:01 PM.
It's the stomach, and yes, abs cover it during replays.

And I recommend you to buy 256x textures for the detailed parts, like the stomach, chest and hands, I don't think you need more than that.