Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
So you don't love me anymore?

we all do.

Originally Posted by max View Post
I do love you with all my heart

you have one of those?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Burning showers are people who don't feel pain, physically and emotionally you PSYCHOPATHS!

Best thing in the World, Hot fcking water, you appreciate it when you spen the better part of a year washing with freezing cold water.
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Best thing in the World, Hot fcking water, you appreciate it when you spen the better part of a year washing with freezing cold water.

Why would you have to wash with cold water?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
Why would you have to wash with cold water?

Maybe He just prefers washing with cold water.
Since I've been using cold water, my skin has cleared up and looks good, quite nice if I do say so myself.

I do, however, implement a facial scrub and a clay face mask into my skin care routine. 2020 is the year to self-care, men.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Since I've been using cold water, my skin has cleared up and looks good, quite nice if I do say so myself.

I do, however, implement a facial scrub and a clay face mask into my skin care routine. 2020 is the year to self-care, men.

Couldn’t imagine that very same thing happening to me. Cold water, aggravates my skin.
Hot water burns the skin, basically removes all the natural oils off your skin, just damaging your skin, cold water is refreshing for the skin, i only have cold showers in the morning to get off the sweat and dirt after waking up, and i just feel clean and nicer after a cold shower
Hot water burns the skin, basically removes all the natural oils off your skin, just damaging your skin, cold water is refreshing for the skin, i only have cold showers in the morning to get off the sweat and dirt after waking up, and i just feel clean and nicer after a cold shower

yeah I actually heard about this being true. Even with that knowledge I prefer hot water. Just because I like the way it feels on my skin. Cold water, just isn't my cup of tea. Even though, it is better for the skin.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah I actually heard about this being true. Even with that knowledge I prefer hot water. Just because I like the way it feels on my skin. Cold water, just isn't my cup of tea. Even though, it is better for the skin.

i don't think the water has to be too cold. i might be wrong here but i believe showering in room temperature would do the trick as well, and if not it'd help ease into it
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn