Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

dang man thats pretty sick, i don't got any pics of me yet but i'll get some soon. :P
LMAO, that "Uke gives me head" was fu/ckin jokes, he sure knows how to take it all hahaha.
Thats pretty sick, i would maybe add more to the black around the edges or cut off some of it then use it as a sig, it looks tightttttt
Where has Amadou been?
Hey, as you know i'm leader of 1336, i been gone for a week or so. The reason is because the new WoW came out and I've been playing that alottttt. Say what you want about WoW but that game is tight lol. I'll be playing Toribash ALOT again in the next few days, so look for me and the room .
Lol peter, i don't want to see you quit or some sh/it because you don't see us around, read my other post i just made. I been playing a few other games and stuff but i'll be playing Toribash ALOT again. Also pete, do you have a mic? you can come on vent and talk with us, there is alot of people in my ventrilo that play other games such as Counter-Strike, WoW, Toribash, etc. If you don't know what ventrilo is let me know and ill help you set it up, it's fun as hell.
yea
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 1, 2008 at 01:38 AM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Third Nabi Clan League registration opened.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=60278

Please visit this thread for more details

btw im posting this in all clan boards, so ye.

[T]
#hi