Toribash
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
not to be a dick but it felt nice when they got banned,

say that one more time and i demolish you
-----
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I don't know what he got banned on his main for, but he got banned on both his alternate accounts for targeted transphobia against me in public lobbies.

This too. Dude's a serious fucking prick, one of the most malicious and inconsiderate members the community has ever had. It's a wonder anyone associated with him at all.

you don't like us, we don't like you, we don't want you to post in here - leave.
-----
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
Bailey was a dick but he was my fam... Not everyone has a heart, some just don't give a fuck and my dude Bailey was one of them that just didn't give a flying fuck...RIP my guy, gone but not forgotten.

true, bailey is cool once you get to know him properly, some people are just sensitive as fuck and have no humor what so ever
Last edited by max; Jan 17, 2020 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by max View Post
say that one more time and i demolish you
-----
you don't like us, we don't like you, we don't want you to post in here - leave.
-----
true, bailey is cool once you get to know him properly, some people are just sensitive as fuck and have no humor what so ever

yeah, he’s mad cool. Just as you said, some people don’t have a sense of humor. It’s sad really.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
what do you call a non vaccinated child in africa?

dead.
see i got humor.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku

dead.
see i got humor.

That's a Perma ban my friend.
just kidding

dead.
see i got humor.

killerbotx does indeed have humor, but saying Bailey is a dick is a no go in this clan my dude, straight disrespect
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
He was very obviously poking fun at gender identity because I was in the lobby. Refusing to acknowledge that is so ridiculous.

I don't want your members coming into public lobbies and being bigoted. And yet here we are.

Where is the humor in intentionally misgendering me over and over even after I've asked him quite politely to stop? How about in telling me to kill myself? How about the humor in saying "all trans mental illness?" Yeah was just a funny and misunderstood dude alright /s

Please keep enabling him to act like an inconsiderate, malicious troll.

Disrespect?? You're going to defend someone unconditionally regardless of their awful actions?

The ban note says it all - "Please don't come back"

as i said before, do not post in my clan thread
-----
i haven't heard much about Iran and the USA recently, no memes either, is this the end of that? :O
Last edited by max; Jan 18, 2020 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
they called off world war 3.

just like that, huh? that was quick
Originally Posted by max View Post
just like that, huh? that was quick

it's because nobody cared enouf
static | toad (ormo) max | haku