Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Profile Decorations

Profile Decorations

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who has the spookiest avvy of them all?
From Wizards to Witches; Tigers to Bears
Which one causes one the most despair?!
If one ever wishes to find out; they must enter this event, without a doubt

You will need to create an Avatar and Signature Combo with a Halloween Theme

- No Texture stealing
- No c/p
- No Stock Images
- Include programs/software used
- Only Halloween themes, please
- Your entries must be contained and presented within spoilers

1st.+ x5
2nd.+ + x3

11/1/2014

*Note: All useless posts not relating to the event WILL be deleted.
Last edited by 2WC; Oct 18, 2014 at 09:18 PM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don't think we've had a forum set comp before.

Who's gunna wear it? Also shouldn't you complete HACKED before making another event

Oh an reserved and stuff
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
D3noth: No one will wear it unless you happen to make one for a specific gm and they like it enough to wear it. As for running two events at once, you let me worry about that. ;)
Just make sure you make an awesome avvy/siggy combo before the deadline is up.

*Edit: after further review, and after considering that no one has submitted yet, I will allow anyone to wear the siggy/ avvy. Because it would be kinda pointless if you couldn't wear it.
Last edited by 2WC; Oct 18, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Also shouldn't you complete HACKED before making

there is no rule like that, if the events cover two different fields then it's all good, it's even better when the gamemaster is active.
We can make it for ourselves, or of things we like which are Halloween related?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
You make it for the event if you are indeed wanting to enter. what I am saying is that if you'd like to wear , you may, if you are satisfied with your creation.
But, for it to be considered valid within the event, it must meet the criteria and guidelines set.

Also, if you were to make one for a certain staff member, while it still meeting the guidelines set within this event, you can. Just specify which staff member and they will choose rather they will or will not wear it.
Last edited by 2WC; Oct 19, 2014 at 01:55 AM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When will be the judging and the giving of prizes?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
At the end of the event, as always.
You should worry about your entry more than when the prizes will be given. you have to win first, ya know.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there a size requirement for the avys and sigs?
Or a size suggestion?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.