Ranking
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
That totally explains Rittu's posts trying to explain how what he said to a Brazilian in IRC wasn't racist... and then him losing admin shortly after.

Not really.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Some scrub bitch named NinjaAipom became a gamekeeper and then lost the power the same day after someone complained about him power amusing.

EDIT:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=46569
3 days
Last edited by RicoSuave; Mar 21, 2013 at 03:52 AM.
Master Sign-Writer
If by "large ordeal" you mean "he was admin again within 2 days of it being removed", sure, okay. If by "large ordeal" you mean "users made a big fuss about it", sure, whatever, but that's not exactly a fantastic metric for anything.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
my johnson is 13 large ordeals long
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Normally I'd infract that post, but given the rampant idiocy in the thread already (Do people make big posters every time staff gets removed or something? Is it that big a deal to them?) I don't particularly care.

Besides, I'm afraid someone might post a thread about it, and then some other people might post on it, and then it'd be a big ordeal and nobody wants that. Well, some people obviously do.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
If by "large ordeal" you mean "he was admin again within 2 days of it being removed", sure, okay. If by "large ordeal" you mean "users made a big fuss about it", sure, whatever, but that's not exactly a fantastic metric for anything.

Where was the point in telling me that "large ordeal" is incorrect when a number of "users made a big fuss about it", is exactly what a "large ordeal" is? Regardless, I don't remember Rittu regaining adminship in 2011, but if he did then my mistake.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
In Vox's case hampa banned him permanently. (Vox was kind of a tool to be honest)

That is the only case i can think of when a staff complaint became successful.

As far as I know, Vox disappeared on his own. Nothing to do with complaints. Though I imagine there were a few complaints about him not coming back to finish what he was working on :<
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I do
I want to see staff complaints that have veen successful

People who publicly complain are often just looking for attention and usually direct their complaint at the wrong people. Legitimate complaints are usually made and resolved quietly. The complaints board isn't really a good place to look for "success".
lxor. He was stripped off his clan mod after he perma banned someone out of something purely personal. Vox was a major developer, he was never punished. He quit the job of developer while quitting toribash and the forum at the same time.

[E]:

Originally Posted by nemevoli View Post
no, I was permabanned for banning some guy for a day for something dumb I can't remember and was unbanned a little while later for doing some form of community service or something fuck my memory
he deserved it but apparently Vox didn't agree so permaban it was
also hi toribash i love you bishop and i love you sid and i love you adrian
gorman get the fuck on irc
bye again

Uh well, didn't know that. Excuse my blurting.
Last edited by Hero; Mar 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM.
The vox thing is nothing to do with complaints, that's between him & hampa... And OFC those in the know

Rittu resigned not long after the BR thing, though as stated admin was removed from him for a while due to it.

All in all there have been staff who've been given the boot, but generally not due to some whiny user being a bitch over something. It does happen, though 99% of the time someone will be kicked for more serious reasons eg misconduct or blatant power abuse. Butt hurt users isn't serious.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you