Toribash
pls guys.

big boom this time w00t
Attached Files
O - Monster Blood.rpl (194.1 KB, 48 views)
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
The replay lags for me, I don't know if it was supposed to be.
The final hit looked quite nice tho, didn't like how you hit your head on uke's body.
Can't tell much cuz its glitchy.
golf
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
The replay lags for me, I don't know if it was supposed to be.
The final hit looked quite nice tho, didn't like how you hit your head on uke's body.
Can't tell much cuz its glitchy.

no it wasnt supposed to lag, did that post replay sadly.

but here is a decap, kinda did some cool shit
Attached Files
O - Welcome To Horrorland.rpl (147.7 KB, 33 views)
Praise BONDarenko
Opener was fancy and stuff, I liked the lift. Pity you didn't continue the manip though, would have been cool

Don't like how fast you contracted your right leg, made it look slightly twitchy

Little breakdance move to the decap there was nice and flowy
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Opener was fancy and stuff, I liked the lift. Pity you didn't continue the manip though, would have been cool

Don't like how fast you contracted your right leg, made it look slightly twitchy

Little breakdance move to the decap there was nice and flowy

yeah i did continue the manip, im just not finished it.
and thanks

new replay, pretty cool
Attached Files
O - Beast From The East.rpl (250.7 KB, 34 views)
Praise BONDarenko
Nice replay indeed.

The opener was, well, generic, but you followed it up pretty well.
The first DM. It was a twitch, you know that.
Grab was nice, first boom was slick.
Couldnt recognise if the second hit was a boom (its 10pm over here, gimme a break.) but it was neat.
I dont like the pose that much. I like replays in which you can see the pose, but in this, yea.

Overall 9.5/10
h
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Nice replay indeed.

The opener was, well, generic, but you followed it up pretty well.
The first DM. It was a twitch, you know that.
Grab was nice, first boom was slick.
Couldnt recognise if the second hit was a boom (its 10pm over here, gimme a break.) but it was neat.
I dont like the pose that much. I like replays in which you can see the pose, but in this, yea.

Overall 9.5/10

Thanks gargon
Second hit wasnt a boom tho.

New replay
Attached Files
O - Shocker On Shock Street.rpl (312.7 KB, 31 views)
Praise BONDarenko
Mhmm, why to make a spin when you're not going after it ?
I dont like that part when you go into a spin and you're not making it happen, it is like having sex without the ending xD
The hit with your shin is really nice, could be performed better just to make the hit with the lower part of the shin, not really just under the knee.
Frame 312, I don't like the execution of this kick as you extend your leg, i would rather make it a hook kick where you destroy whole chest etc. yeah but you had some purpose in it to collide the parts after, so it is looking nice, you even managed to make the back rollover really good, and finish with a pose, so the replay is stylish, fast, nice, and overall looking good, just some minor things that I PERSONALLY would make the other way just so that would look a little better for me, and that is my opinion on that
CnC'd in ya face.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Mhmm, why to make a spin when you're not going after it ?
I dont like that part when you go into a spin and you're not making it happen, it is like having sex without the ending xD
The hit with your shin is really nice, could be performed better just to make the hit with the lower part of the shin, not really just under the knee.
Frame 312, I don't like the execution of this kick as you extend your leg, i would rather make it a hook kick where you destroy whole chest etc. yeah but you had some purpose in it to collide the parts after, so it is looking nice, you even managed to make the back rollover really good, and finish with a pose, so the replay is stylish, fast, nice, and overall looking good, just some minor things that I PERSONALLY would make the other way just so that would look a little better for me, and that is my opinion on that
CnC'd in ya face.

Thank you

New thing, am i cool yet?
Attached Files
O - Deep Trouble.rpl (202.4 KB, 45 views)
Praise BONDarenko