Toribash
Original Post
Search button found the answer. Please use it in future.

nc;dr: You won't have much to worry about if you just delete the folder.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Why do U wanna uninstall toribash?

(User was infracted for this post (Help or don't reply.))
Last edited by suomynona; Feb 21, 2009 at 04:41 PM.
chairs
i have the same problem. im not quitting tb, its just that for sum reason it stopped working for me. (i dont know why, some files got deleted or sumthin. :|)

anyways, i wanted to just delete the tb folder, then re-install, but it says that i cant. it says to make sure the disk is not full or write protected. i tried un-ticking "read only" in properties, but i still cant delete it. :|

why?
poo
I think there is something like 'uninstall programs'. If you're on Windows (Vista) it's under configurationscreen (lul I don't know the word >.<) and then there is something like 'delete programs' or 'uninstall programs'
Last edited by Chartle; Feb 21, 2009 at 05:46 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
im not running a vista, but i did try goin into "add or remove programs" and tb 3.69 wasnt on the list. :|
poo
happened to me too once, i took the folder and deleted it. Then it popped a message saying, "Error while deleting it, cannot be deleted" or smth like that, and in that tb folder was the replays folder, in which had some wierd file that was 0 KB of size, i couldnt delete it :l
But why's the rum gone? :v