Toribash
Original Post
I'm Lazy
Tell me all of your alternates and why they belong in the clan. We really need to organize this clan shit and it's disgustingly difficult right now because of all of the alternates. I assume most will be removed. Here are some examples of good reasons:

"My main account ______ is currently banned because ________, so I'm using my alternate account ________ until I get unbanned."

"I don't play in-game on my main anymore, and I still want to represent myself as an [Elite] member using my alternate."

"People know me better for my alternate account, and I want that publicity to connect to the clan, so I think my alternate account should stay as a member."
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
my main account is dank which is perma banned for account sharing with ancient (heyofred)
i thought my other "main" account (melqart) was also perma banned along with dank but it seems like that wasnt the case.
personally i dont mind using either melqart or icosagon as my main account for this clan, i just happened to find out it was unbanned after joining and it seemed like a hassle to switch
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
my main account is dank which is perma banned for account sharing with ancient (heyofred)
i thought my other "main" account (melqart) was also perma banned along with dank but it seems like that wasnt the case.
personally i dont mind using either melqart or icosagon as my main account for this clan, i just happened to find out it was unbanned after joining and it seemed like a hassle to switch

can confirm im icosagon
cage the gargoyle
berzerk is banned because the staffs really had to do it to me

⠀⣠⣦⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⣤⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠜⢾⡟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠃⠄
⠀⠀⠈⠀⠉⠉⠑⠀⠀⠠⢈⣆
⠀⠀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣷⠃⢵
⠐⠰⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢟⣽⣆⠀⢃
⠰⣾⣶⣤⡼⢳⣦⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⠞
⠀⠈⠉⠉⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠙⠁
⠀⠀⡐⠘⣿⣿⣯⠿⠛⣿⡄
⠀⠀⠁⢀⣄⣄⣠⡥⠔⣻⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠘⣛⣿⣟⣖⢭⣿⡇
⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣽⡇
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣇
⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⡀⠸⣿⣿⡏
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠇⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⠀⠀⢸⣿⡿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⢀⣿⡇
⠀⣠⣴⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷
⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈
maybe later
My main account is Samux57, Smaux57, both banned for 6 months, it will be unbanned in one month or so.
It was banned because of a "scam", (I tought i could send the items 24 hours after the duel, since those were the rules i knew since i joined at 2014. I was wrong.)
I really dont mind if they're kicked, if Samux57 can be re-invited back once its unbanned, and kick this one.
No one knows me as samux57 or shnok or anything so i dont care about that.
My Heart Beats For Hardstyle
DEF-QON 1!
My main account is Kunt and i made a bad reputation on that account and im waiting until i can afford a name change and a new forum pic and new usertitle before i start posting on that account again
bitchass
henalooooooo

me main is ancient, banned forever, ill apply to get unbanned in a few months i got banned for being annoying and account sharing and calling someone a bad word
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post

We'll just keep Icosagon in the clan because of two reasons: 1) You post with it more in the clan forums, and 2) I'm a fan of mathematics, including geometry.
-----
Originally Posted by Shnok View Post
My main account is Samux57, Smaux57, both banned for 6 months, it will be unbanned in one month or so.
It was banned because of a "scam", (I tought i could send the items 24 hours after the duel, since those were the rules i knew since i joined at 2014. I was wrong.)
I really dont mind if they're kicked, if Samux57 can be re-invited back once its unbanned, and kick this one.
No one knows me as samux57 or shnok or anything so i dont care about that.

I will kick them both for now, but if you ever decide to go back to one as your main and start posting with it, etc. I'll be happy to help you out.
-----
Originally Posted by Oxblix View Post
berzerk is banned because the staffs really had to do it to me

You gonna get berzerk back, or should I boot it? I don't want to boot it.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Oct 22, 2017 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]