Toribash
Original Post
Adventure to Real Life.
I just started trying to accomplish my Tb goal, become good at realism.
I started playing Toribash to make these little toris look as realistic as possible.
Now I have started practicing realism in everyone of my fights.
I will drop off some multiplayer Spars and stuff here for some C&C.
Don't have to comment on my bit of stiffness, I have just started working on that.
Attached Files
DecapLolASfa.rpl (324.9 KB, 46 views)
ShortSpar.rpl (336.3 KB, 39 views)
CoolSpar.rpl (553.3 KB, 36 views)
SparringSun.rpl (1.09 MB, 35 views)
Last edited by Cercopes; Apr 13, 2010 at 02:03 AM.
work on ur stiffness? y do u need to work on it just hit c to relax all every now and then its not hard and dont leave joints fully extended or contracted hover over them and hit x twice
[Pure], wanna join?
I'm trying to work on my stiffness by relaxing joints needed to be relaxed instead of relaxing all and going off of that but i'll test out your theory and see how it works.
There's still room for improvement.

Originally Posted by Cercopes View Post
I'm trying to work on my stiffness by relaxing joints needed to be relaxed instead of relaxing all and going off of that but i'll test out your theory and see how it works.

That's what I do too.

Imah say this again :V. Use every joint, that includes your knees. Hold them as well (what I do is hold them when they're bent, I only do this when necessary), because it makes punches and such easier to maneuver and able to have more balance than having both legs stretched out as you punch/move.

Just like in real life, who punches with their legs completely straight?
Last edited by Dragenon; Apr 17, 2010 at 01:03 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
There's still room for improvement.

That's what I do too.

Imah say this again :V. Use every joint, that includes your knees. Hold them as well, because it makes punches and such easier to maneuver and able to have more balance than having both legs stretched out as you punch/move.

Well, Sunny said only use joints needed :/.
Now I'm lost, take Dragenon's or Sunny's advice.
Ofc there is still room for improvement, I still suck.
Not many people ever want to spar and it's boring doing SP too much.
Relaxing them counts as using, if you know what you are doing with the body part instead of just keeping it relaxed and have it flail around.
Last edited by Dragenon; Apr 17, 2010 at 01:12 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread