Ranking
I would never fuck up at the end like that

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hi Erth, just wanted to say hello. *Disappears*
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
erth how you doin man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i'll take that as good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
forgot to post this, but i guess this is what the thread is for now.

https://www.twitch.tv/onebangdan/cli...e=7d&sort=time
She/They

erth you're red now

i'm still not decided whether that's a good or a bad thing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi I'm gonna use this thread once again for shameless self promotion.
I now have a more rigid stream schedule. All times in DST (+1)
Monday: 13:00-17:00
Tuesday: -
Wednesday: 13:00-16:00
Thursday: 17:00-20:00
Friday: -
Saturday: 17:00-20:00
Sunday: -

So we're going live in half an hour, gonna get a coffee and a chocolate croissant and get comfy as we make team rocket eat dick.
She/They