Ranking
explain why when its poopoo time its always peepee time but when its peepee time its not poopoo time??
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
do you prefer toilet paper or bidet

I tried a bidet once and it was a jet of cold water up my ass and I felt like I was getting fondled by the hotel's water system. Sure it cleaned my ass, but now my undies were wet and it trapped the moisture to create a stepping stone for swamp ass. Great effectiveness, low practicality. just stick with the tp..it has more uses anyways.
-----
Originally Posted by WiFi View Post
Why does a bird can fly but fly cant bird

why does a car can race but a race can't car?
because the English language is stupid and does whatever the hell it wants to do. I can't do anything in this world without being attacked by the odd grammar choices of the English. I notice all other languages have extremely odd subject and predicate placement...but what if us...the English speaking population...are the disabled ones What if our language is stupid in comparison to everyone elses? Sure its universal because so many people speak this wonder language, that doesnt mean its good tho
-----
Originally Posted by Cerulean View Post
why are u so cool

You know I spent years of my life doing whatever the hell I wanted and didn't gaf about how people felt. I would be a goddamn Neo-nazi with my other ethnic friends, and we would laugh about it because nobody could tell us anything. It was funny....6 hispanic mixed with something else kids, spewing racial slurs and sayings that are meant to degrade people like them, at the top of their lungs. What put the icing on the cake is we weren't even social rejects, we were in the loop as our own lil force cause we acted out. I didnt care about who got offended. If they were offended they were losers; because we weren't offended. But I realized something. Why can't I just stop being a little shithead? Why I just be goddamn normal for once and maybe people wouldn't view me a certain way. Sooo I stopped. I matured in the period of 2 months and I treated everyone with the upmost consideration and respect, regardless of how they were. I don't do this to be that guy or be known for this and that. I just want to be cool with everyone because I like everyone. Just because I hang with a certain group of people doesn't mean I follow their ideologies anymore. I just like them. I think they're cool. I have no reason to dislike the people of this community, even if they are assholes. Theres a charm to it and I find it funny sometimes. This has gone on for too long and I have rambled. Sorry if you read all this <3
-----
Originally Posted by basic View Post
whats your adress and phone number

im live im in Houston im.

832-600-3440

send me cute animals
-----
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
explain why when its poopoo time its always peepee time but when its peepee time its not poopoo time??

how about I ask you a question

You always pee standing, and you pee when sitting

You see when you poo, it triggers your pee machine.

If your pee machine triggered your poo factory. Would you enjoy having poopoo slide out your bum when standing up to take a whizz? Wanna go to a urinal and drop a fat one so the guy next to you can smell it?? What if you don't pull your pants down to your ankles?? You want it to fall in you pants Newsflash buddy, it'll fall in the pants even if its on the ankles. Your best bet is to take the pants off. But oh no your ass is out in the public eye view. Do you wanna get dealt business from behind?? Do you want the pulsing sensation of someones meat wand to hit your g-spot? Think about your questions man
Last edited by nine; Apr 25, 2021 at 10:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ily <3
Marcus is studying for his language exams. He revises Spanish followed by Italian one evening and then gets mixed up. For example, he recalled the Spanish word for "dog" instead of the Italian word for "dog". Marcus finds that when he is at home revising with his father, his knowledge and memory are significantly better than when he is in a classroom completing a test in silence.

Discuss two explanations for forgetting and refer to Marcus in your answer (16)
print("Hello, World!")
Why is my poopoo liquid and how to answer 9+10
Last edited by Denccelor; Jun 2, 2021 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Adding new sentences
What is the TRUE meaning of life? (i dont wanna hear "the meaning to life is how you see fit")
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare

Originally Posted by Chax View Post
What is the TRUE meaning of life? (i dont wanna hear "the meaning to life is how you see fit")

my question is why one of the best abd players is asking whats the meaning of life when he haves a muslim brother like cutter and a kid that will kill him when he grows up

Explain why when we eat corn and then poop, it comes out intact, but when you eat it back it tastes completely different
Last edited by Life; Jun 6, 2021 at 01:20 AM.
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Xife View Post
Marcus is studying for his language exams. He revises Spanish followed by Italian one evening and then gets mixed up. For example, he recalled the Spanish word for "dog" instead of the Italian word for "dog". Marcus finds that when he is at home revising with his father, his knowledge and memory are significantly better than when he is in a classroom completing a test in silence.

Discuss two explanations for forgetting and refer to Marcus in your answer (16)

pls refrain from posting your homework here pl0s
-----
Originally Posted by Denccelor View Post
Why is my poopoo liquid and how to answer 9+10

you poopa can turn liquid for a number of reasons but its probably because of your diet. Maybe you use enemas Maybe you take it up the bum and it takes away the strength and integrity of your anal walls. I couldn't tell you but I like your question. Nen
-----
Originally Posted by Chax View Post

There is no true answer to this question and I can easily say "the meaning to life is how you see fit" and pretend like that was extremely funny. But you want a real answer? ok.

You were born. You grew up. You will die.

A extremely simple cycle yet so much can happen in this process; whats wild is the amount that can happen varies SOOOO much that you can skip one of the 3 processes of life.

You can be born and die.
You can die before being born.
But you cannot grow up without these 2 being there.
SO what does that tell you? At the end of the day you WILL die. everything does. If it doesn't die before being born it will die after.

How does this tie into the meaning of life then nine?
well the problem is something that has a expiration date, tends to serve purpose, and since we are born from spontaneous mutations, we weren't really created with one besides to survive.
the meaning to live is nothing. you are supposed to procreate and die like everything else.

But the meaning of LIFE? only humans possess the drive to provide meaning to a meaningless existence with beliefs of higher powers and things that make them stray further away from the truth that you have no purpose. Hence why people say "it is what you make it". I personally believe that life is meant to establish grounds for a afterlife. I love the idea of reincarnation as that makes more sense than a heaven and hell (I see how that can also exist though). But in mind of the chance that we're the only species we will ever meet that is intelligent like us; the meaning of life is simple.

You were born to die. You have opportunities to better your quality of life before your's and everything elses end. Because what you do now only matters now. It will never matter again. You can say you'll leave an impression, but thats only because the same people who wish for meaning in this life allow someone to be idolized or make a mark to get away from the inevitable truth.
You were accidentally created by the forces of the universe. We happened to evolve to stay alive, but we won't stay alive forever. and we will go extinct. They say its what you make it because there isn't one chax, just a sad reality that none of this means anything if you look at it different. We are all mistakes trying to survive pitifully.
-----
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Explain why we eat corn and then poop, it comes out intact, but when you eat it back it tastes completely different

that might be like what our acid takes out of the corn. Its very minimal so the whole thing basically stays there only altering the taste and firmness. you poo poo and everything is still there. Why do you think people peel the onion? it'll just float around....

How do you know it tastes different life..
is there something you need to explain to us
-----
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
my question is why one of the best abd players is asking whats the meaning of life when he haves a muslim brother like cutter and a kid that will kill him when he grows up

because his muslim brother cutter will not stop his child from killing him when he gets older.
his muslim brother cutter reinforces the kid to massacre his father in cold blood.
He questions these things as his day of doom nears.
Last edited by nine; Jun 5, 2021 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ily <3
What are OTHER reasons i can't find a gf besides playing tb
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey