ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
I was up by 15 games then I start playing with mates now I'm 5 positive -_-;

Ah well it happens hey... Playing SD will do that to you sometimes

happened to me, had a 6 game losing streak and internet failed me a few nights, took me down from 18 to 12, back up though, so im happy.

i dont find SD games that bad, AR gets you put with teams made of cancer though.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'm gonna ween myself back on to this game using sniper, cause he's so easy mode it's not even funny. From there, back to my original posse of clinkz and luna, then back to my all time faves of pudge alchy and dark seer.

And probably half the issue for me was that I was running the game on the absolute lowest settings. Needless to say, it looked like ass.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Lich and lion are really easy heroes to use too, except for their slow autoattack motion (harder to lasthit than sniper ;o). But they get easy mana and their skills are pretty simple/hard to miss.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
happened to me, had a 6 game losing streak and internet failed me a few nights, took me down from 18 to 12, back up though, so im happy.

i dont find SD games that bad, AR gets you put with teams made of cancer though.

AR is fucked

5 support vs 5 carries

gl hf!
I finally realized what was bugging me all the time. The fucking hud. Good lord, it takes up like a quarter of the screen, and that's excluding the shop window. I find myself clicking on the hud in mad dashes to get away from ganks, and wind up running straight back in because of it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I finally realized what was bugging me all the time. The fucking hud. Good lord, it takes up like a quarter of the screen, and that's excluding the shop window. I find myself clicking on the hud in mad dashes to get away from ganks, and wind up running straight back in because of it.

ikr why can't they make it smaller

I think you can disable UI, but I'm not sure.
caught the trading bug
look how pretty it is
http://dota2lounge.com/profile?id=76561198018486513
odachi, breeze, corpsemaker, sparrowhawk set
so many pretties

im done now though
takes up way too much time
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-