Original Post
Most Headspins
Relevant Settings:
engage distance: 500
match frames: 2000
Mods Used: classic
Attached Files
15 headspins.rpl (344.6 KB, 79 views)
pretty good, but you can't have your head leave the ground I think.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
^
as he said, Actually I don't think it's relevant record, because with some skill you can continue spinning any time you want. The same with headpasses. These records doesnt have the barrier of time or physical engine potential, so you don't have to bend over backwards to beat previous record, just add more matchframes and be accurate.
If I'm right, then the amount of spins will start counting when everything besides your head comes off the ground and the amount of spins stop when something besides your head touches the ground again.
^ right, once your hands are away from ground and you start spinning you are not allowed to touch the ground unless you stop counting your spins then.
My deviantART
so wut?
Deejay is right. Case closed, snuggled toes.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.