Ranking
Re: Replays
Holy christ! Nice job Doc! Also, great glute cannon, 1,000,000! Doc, that replay should be in the next release, in my own opinion.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
gracias, though i think 1,000,000 stands a better chance

this is why demo servers are fun ;)
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
alright... I guess I will post these here since our forum has been pretty dead lately

Oh, and that was an awesome replay Dendrite... As umbrafire said, that should go in the 2.7 release of toribash
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
lol doc, the end was my favorite
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
mosier, you and sam1 need to have a madman contest
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
lol no way... Sam1 is MUCH better at making madmans haha

Edit: I figure I will post it up here since I just made it lol

very random
I was bored (again) and made this 'un. Not too bad... Is it?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
I figure since our board is still slow I will post more replays...

These are just some 100 and 150 match frame madmans I made...

@ Sam1... try to see how many dismemberments you can get in 150 frames... so far my best was 7 in the 500K_150_frames replay... try to beat it because I know you can ;)
Originally Posted by mosier
I figure since our board is still slow I will post more replays...

These are just some 100 and 150 match frame madmans I made...

@ Sam1... try to see how many dismemberments you can get in 150 frames... so far my best was 7 in the 500K_150_frames replay... try to beat it because I know you can ;)

Even though you guys are probably better than me when it comes to madmans, I can pull some good stuff up. I tried making a madman in 150 frames and got exactly 7 dismemberments. Well, that's what I counted. Do you count how many times he breaks or how many pieces uke is in? Because if you count pieces then I got 8
All knowing
@ Mosier: Thanks, I think that my madmans are more brutal, but your's are way more stylish. (Isn't it interesting how almost every people (including me) think that they're worse than someone else.. ) Nice challenge you gave me, it was quite hard, but I got 8. Also, your replays 'Decap_kb' and '100_frame_kick' are great, the '500k_150_frames' is beastly too.

@ B-rad: That's nice too. But... I counted it as 6, am I wrong? (I'm definately not a 'Guru of Maths'... )

P.S. Here's also two headpunch experiements I did.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...