Ranking
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?) I am Jake R. , I do not know If I should put in my last name.
Belt: (We would like the minimum to be black belt, but we’ll make exceptions) 10th dan black belt.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with) None.
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) French Toast Mafia- The clan died when I left, but it seems to be coming back. Onyx- All my good friends left. Chimera- It wasn't good for me. Energy- It was a lot of hassle in it.
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) I fought DeadDova82 and Dyrisk and it was AMAZING!!!!
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) Zone is a good clan with good people, it looks like a group of friends which I hope to be a part of.
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) There really isn't any reason to want me, Im just another player like anyone else.
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with) My best mods are Hopkido, Aikidobigdojo, and any mods that are fun(jesuscopter, gocarts, etc.), judo. My worst mod is wushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) I am a 10th dan black belt. I am a regular player who fights a lot. Many people get amazed when they see my belt, but it just annoys me. Im just another player like themselves. I am a good fighter in my eyes, but I try my bestto impress others.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask)

3 replays: Listed below.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

You seem to be just a bit inconsistent with clans, having been in 4 clans in a period of just 6 months since you joined. But that's not a huge issue, and other than that everything looks excellent. I've played with you in-game as well, and you're not only skilled but have a good attitude as well. It's a yes from me.
\o/
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?) I am Jake R. , I do not know If I should put in my last name.
Belt: (We would like the minimum to be black belt, but we’ll make exceptions) 10th dan black belt.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with) None.
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) French Toast Mafia- The clan died when I left, but it seems to be coming back. Onyx- All my good friends left. Chimera- It wasn't good for me. Energy- It was a lot of hassle in it.
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) I fought DeadDova82 and Dyrisk and it was AMAZING!!!!
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) Zone is a good clan with good people, it looks like a group of friends which I hope to be a part of.
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) There really isn't any reason to want me, Im just another player like anyone else.
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with) My best mods are Hopkido, Aikidobigdojo, and any mods that are fun(jesuscopter, gocarts, etc.), judo. My worst mod is wushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) I am a 10th dan black belt. I am a regular player who fights a lot. Many people get amazed when they see my belt, but it just annoys me. Im just another player like themselves. I am a good fighter in my eyes, but I try my bestto impress others.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask)

3 replays: Listed below.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

You have all my yes's.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Name: Brayton
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions or warnings: None
Past Clans: None
Know anyone in clan: Not personally
Why I want you: I want you because I just want experience and close friends on this game
Why should you want me: I am a good fighter and have good sportsmanship
Best mod: Wushu and Akido
Worst mod: Depends on who I am facing and how good they are at the mod
About myself: Not on every second but play once in awhile. I am American and I use good grammar and spelling.
Originally Posted by brayton View Post
Name: Brayton
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions or warnings: None
Past Clans: None
Know anyone in clan: Not personally
Why I want you: I want you because I just want experience and close friends on this game
Why should you want me: I am a good fighter and have good sportsmanship
Best mod: Wushu and Akido
Worst mod: Depends on who I am facing and how good they are at the mod
About myself: Not on every second but play once in awhile. I am American and I use good grammar and spelling.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no. In addition to being a fairly new player with little experience, your application is missing a few things. You do show potential however. Keep it up, get yourself some more experience, and try again in a couple weeks.

Okay guys. New application thread is located here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=419596. See http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2752 for details on why we're moving.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 6, 2013 at 01:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/