Original Post
Needing new moderators...
Hi everyone!

We're looking for some moderators to moderate the following board
  • General discussion
  • Toribash
  • Events
  • Tutorials

The only peoples who will get these moderator stars, are ones who are active in Toribash, the forums AND the IRC channel. Although you don't have to be in IRC all the time, myself and the global mods prefer people who are there often enough.

These mods will/can create their own rules for the board, providing they're not stupid. For an example, if you get the placement of a mod in Events you will be required to create events, help people in making them, and participate in them. You can make your own rules for new events, such as "No making events if you fail to gain 5 players" or something.

This will mean, Toribash will grow and grow till it's so big (other random cool words here)!

Resources
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2772.0 - mIRC tutorial
http://www.toribash.com/chat - Java Webchat for IRC

We will be watching.

p.s karma is back by popular request
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Needing new moderators...
*looks at the requirements* well im active in Toribash, i play everyday, uhhh i am in IRC 24/7 and off only on rare occasions (and when stupid people turn off my computer) and i am also active on the forums, i dont post as much as i used to, but i read everything. So if you choose me Veb i would prefer General Discussion.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Well, I play toribash still, and I've been on mirc for quite a long while now. I'm always on these forums everyday too. In the case that you pick me, it doesn't really matter which one I'm in, but I would prefer General Discussion.
I don't have MiRc but i'm always active in toribash (meaning most of the time)
I Threathened the wrong person!
I can moderate "Toribash"... As you know, im online ~15 hours at day, on irc ~10 hrs... ;)
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I beleive a good choice is to have multiple mods for Toribash and General discussion. Jono_dude seems like a good choice to me, and Slith would be good too.

Personally, I'm not too bothered about becoming a mod for any of those boards. I believe Bloodkitty has shown interest in Toribash though. Speak to him.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Hello,

I am very active on toribash and the forums. You may not see many posts from me but im on the forum every day. I'm not on Irc much but i'm starting to get on it more.

It would be an honor if i was a moderator.

Thank you,

Skinnydude908

EDIT: I like the new karma thing.
Hi
Eh, I'll give it a shot. I play Toribash, am on IRC whenever possible and I'm active in the forums. Sign me up, veb.

Sign me up.
I'm fairly active on the forums, in the game, and I'm in the IRC channel like every five seconds.
I'm up for it, I am getting on IRC a lot now, i play Toribash a lot, and i have once spent more than 6 hours on the Toribash forums. And i support good grammar
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)