ES Recruitment Drive
this tag is just to show that someone was a leader in the past.. so he's aloud to be a member of CLDR.. you're just overqualified ;)
But won't I get like a new tag next to my name
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Id like to join this very much ^.^
Leader of Crooks
"You gotta risk it for the biscuit."~Morals
Originally Posted by Kasmi View Post
I can has place on list pls? <3 Leader of Aura.

Sorry i forget, adding.
Originally Posted by Xastle View Post
Id like to join this very much ^.^
Leader of Crooks

You are in.
-----
Lets start discussing about how did you end up with making a clan?

Im telling you guys anyway, it was Sumner vacation and my gold age in toribash i played 7 belts then. I have always wanted to make a clan, and did not want toi serious tag for it. In 3 days i got it, Its, thats good name. After that i changed name to something, Its something.
Last edited by Something; Oct 4, 2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Something is better than nothing.

Well I started off when I was like brown - black belt around there and I started a clan SA-secret assassians then change to SAPT-secret assassians parkour team we like parkour but we weren't that good at it, so it took us almost a month to get 10k when it costed that much and we started it I want a clan that was just parkour with videos etc but never worked out and then we left starting a new clan FC just before Christmas 2013
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Well.. the desicion to make a own clan came through the fact that my first clan was deleted 'cause the leader was too lazy.. I thought, well.. I'm not a pro ingame, but evt. I can manage a clan.. And yes.. untill yet it works. At the beginning I was alone.. a one man clan.. and I accidently quited myself X|.. what a shame! I had to contact a clan-mod to put me back in my own clan.
Its my current clan.. the clan I was in before called 'Speedcore Terror (Core)'..
okay so lets start discussing some points about members and such?
to start off id say that it was wonderful experience and its hard work especially when the clan is unknown and only ''bad'' players want to join and the apps dont have effort in and they beg and beg and beg and you try to find good ones that you trust and such but you dont find so the clan at the start will be so weak thats other reason to die so quick also if you have some strong players since the beginning it will be so easy to go on and make it real known so what should the leader do in that case?
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS