Toribash
Original Post
(MAU) Martial Arts Uncontested
Welcome to Martial Arts Uncontested

(banner by 0riginal5)

What does it take to be a uncontested martial artist?
To become a uncontested martial artist you should be respectful, Capable of critical thinking. Active in both tori bash and thread discussions. Willing to devote time and effort to the clan.
Read the application format to begin.

Our Requirements
If you were recomemnded please write who did so you in your app
We value respect and tolerance above skill

Our goals:
Our goals are simple: becoming official, getting to have regular activity in-forums and become known

Application Format
We will get to know you as we play but you can tell us something about you,
Who are you?
Where are you from?
What made you start playing toribash?
Why you want to join MAU?
What makes you a unique martial artist? (optional)
a replay demonstrating your top potential (optional)
This application MUST be in free form and should answer some of the questions above, I like reading longer apps so the leght might be a plus.

Application Tips
Make sure you have included all details
Read your application twice.
More information is a plus.
All alright apps will mean a 3 days trial, good apps will mean joining the clan without getting throw the trial days and apps such as the ones below in the spoiler will mean that you will be a member right away without going throw the recruit stage.

Best apps so far

How to rise in the MAU ranks
The MAU has several rank progressions you can make it through. Those who prove that they deserver to be in a higher rank will be promoted without even needing to ask. Do you see your self as part of The Recruitment Team looking for new MAU members. Or maybe taking part of The War Team. Arranging and leading MAU martial artist's into battle? Or maybe you are on the path to seek honor and leadership within the MAU ranks. The choice is yours. Of course everyone has a start to their journey. You will begin your destiny in MAU as a recruit. you will then rise to the rank of a member. Then on to bigger and better things. Sound like your kind of clan? Apply!

Contact Onsola if you have any un answered question regarding MAU
Last edited by Onsola; May 15, 2016 at 03:24 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I like making replays and I felt like this one was a good display of skill. Check it out.
Attached Files
BloodLust.rpl (110.3 KB, 39 views)
would u mind giving me some more information to work with? maybe like ur best mods country, time zone, how active are u ingame, some replays maybe
Steam
Originally Posted by ItsKazzi View Post
IVE been on toribash a year and acople of months

Hey kazzi, only things left unanswered is. Why you want to join MAU, Best mod and global rank, and what makes you a unique martial artist!
Thanks, Sky
Application for MAU
I want to join MAU because i'm looking for a clan that shows potential.

my previous clan was Forsaken i left it because it was a dead clan.

my global rank is 56994 and i am 2nd dan black belt.

My best mod is Mushu / Aikido.
Attached Files
Parkour jump.rpl (360.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by AnnoGamer; Feb 27, 2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: I didn't add everything
well its good to see an other ex member of The Forsaken Ones (I used to be in that clan till it died), about your application you could have told us a little bit more about you but its ok we will get to know you as we play and participate in diferent events,so yeah welcome to Mau please try to be as active as you can so as to keep the clan alive. I hope we parkour some day
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 27, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
Steam
My name is Gruszex and I have blue belt. My favorite mod is Aikido.I were not in a clan before. I want to join MAU because I want to learn something from others, and also share my skills. Onsola saw how I play. If it's not enough, I'll give you replays.
I think you have potencial you will be a recruit till you prove you are good enough to become member, welcome to MAU
-----
you now should post in this thread
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 6, 2015 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Steam
Application
I am Koalowski and I never were in other clan. I am playing Toribash since 3.99 but I forgot my password and I have green belt. I have unique fighting style - throwing oponents into air and this why I am good at aikido (won with 3rd dan black belt). And there are my replays:
Attached Files
Koalowski.rpl (49.0 KB, 14 views)
throw.rpl (60.0 KB, 9 views)