Ranking
Hello fellows of the [M]etal clan.this is my app.
Warning:I'm on my Ipad doing this so I can't copy and paste the metal logo

My name is bambaklaa1234(Yan Karavayeu) and I live in the UK. My GMT is London time. I'm very skilled in toribash even though I'm eleven(mostly everyone knows that by now). I'm a nice guy,never rage when I lose(unless it was the closest counter ever) and I'm not a duche when I win,I bet a lot,and win a lot but some times I can get a little angry when I lose 5k or more. My hobbies are:kickboxing,learning(I'm a 5a at the age of eleven(A)) and playing on the PC.since I play too much I either take a day break on Monday or Thursday.

My past clans were moffia (left because I got bored I couldn't do anything just be in moffia) learn2play(left because the leader kept on annoying asking me to join and joined and he was the only on in the clan (so really about the annoying thing) ). I'm a 2nd dan in toribash. I'm more of a multiplayer person but do single player replays when I'm bored.my mod strengths are:aikido,aikidobitdojo,mushu,judo.my weaknesses are:leg grabs and rk_mma.

I think that's enough for this app hope you will enjoy and add me in [M]etal
Weak app mang.
No activity.
Your ingame.
Your on a computer.
You can post replays and put the logo.

With all the power bestowed upon the title of being The Almighty Purple Squid, I declare that you are auto-declined.
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
Hello fellows of the [M]etal clan.this is my app.
Warning:I'm on my Ipad doing this so I can't copy and paste the metal logo

My name is bambaklaa1234(Yan Karavayeu) and I live in the UK. My GMT is London time. I'm very skilled in toribash even though I'm eleven(mostly everyone knows that by now). I'm a nice guy,never rage when I lose(unless it was the closest counter ever) and I'm not a duche when I win,I bet a lot,and win a lot but some times I can get a little angry when I lose 5k or more. My hobbies are:kickboxing,learning(I'm a 5a at the age of eleven(A)) and playing on the PC.since I play too much I either take a day break on Monday or Thursday.

My past clans were moffia (left because I got bored I couldn't do anything just be in moffia) learn2play(left because the leader kept on annoying asking me to join and joined and he was the only on in the clan (so really about the annoying thing) ). I'm a 2nd dan in toribash. I'm more of a multiplayer person but do single player replays when I'm bored.my mod strengths are:aikido,aikidobitdojo,mushu,judo.my weaknesses are:leg grabs and rk_mma.

I think that's enough for this app hope you will enjoy and add me in [M]etal

me the Almighty sWAVEs says

click for my opinion

Bye bby, not cool enough for this twat.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here is my redone app.
In real life
I am 13, I live in Wisconsin. My full name is Victor Stephen Beck. I spend my free time doing mixed martial arts, and playing video games. I have an English bulldog, domestic short hair cat, and a leopard gecko. I speak fluent English, and am Enrolled in Spanish classes.
Why metal?
Metal is just a great clan in general. It has great people, that ive talked to before. Every member has always been friendly, respectful, and skillfull. Many people in the clan are better than me, but that way i know i am in a clan that can help me improve too.
Ingame
I am a third dan, with 150 matches until fourth. I have not been playing a lot recently due to being busy. But I am trying to be much more active ingame. I am very active on the forums. I have never been banned but have been infracted once for forgetting to put a tag on a thread once if i remember correctly. I am not very good at parkour but i know i can improve with practice. When it comes to ingame i am more of a fighter than sparrer. My best mods are definitely aikido and judo. I have been playing this game for exactly a year now, well a couple of days before a year. I hope i can contribute to this clan somehow, and learn from it too. Thanks for your time.
Skype victor_abc_homie

Attached Files
Flash.rpl (82.2 KB, 5 views)
spar with kershner.rpl (325.3 KB, 6 views)
casual play.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
vb my farthest run.rpl (154.7 KB, 3 views)
vb slightest decap.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
Pretty weak app.
Replays are eww.
Not necessarily "active".
It's a no from the Purple Squid.
Originally Posted by ChillerVB View Post
Here is my redone app.
In real life
I am 13, I live in Wisconsin. My full name is Victor Stephen Beck. I spend my free time doing mixed martial arts, and playing video games. I have an English bulldog, domestic short hair cat, and a leopard gecko. I speak fluent English, and am Enrolled in Spanish classes.
Why metal?
Metal is just a great clan in general. It has great people, that ive talked to before. Every member has always been friendly, respectful, and skillfull. Many people in the clan are better than me, but that way i know i am in a clan that can help me improve too.
Ingame
I am a third dan, with 150 matches until fourth. I have not been playing a lot recently due to being busy. But I am trying to be much more active ingame. I am very active on the forums. I have never been banned but have been infracted once for forgetting to put a tag on a thread once if i remember correctly. I am not very good at parkour but i know i can improve with practice. When it comes to ingame i am more of a fighter than sparrer. My best mods are definitely aikido and judo. I have been playing this game for exactly a year now, well a couple of days before a year. I hope i can contribute to this clan somehow, and learn from it too. Thanks for your time.
Skype victor_abc_homie

Pretty much your old app. No.

Old application

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang